Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Seasons in Turmoil

Seasons in turmoil.

a part of “Seasons in Turmoil”, a fictional universe by MercyKilling.

The seasons, as a time, kingdom and race. To War! (Open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seasons in Turmoil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Seasons in turmoil.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sun May 30, 2010 10:26 am

put up a quickie for yanne before i post!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucentfir on Sun May 30, 2010 11:59 am

ahhhh sorry guys i haven't replied to the rp i'll try to catch up if I am not excluded from the rp x_x i've been busy + I've only had tim to due chat roleplay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lucentfir
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sun May 30, 2010 12:29 pm

also on her character sheet i have put the king and sherri as my other temp/minor characters
and my posts up i hope its ok
sorry about the wait
thanks guys
x
ps: yes catch up catch up!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Mon May 31, 2010 8:59 pm

yup yup catch up, waiting on some more posts lol wanna get this show on the road asap, i hate seeing the same posts up for days, but i also understand that everyone has something else to do lolo, thats why its such a vicous cycle......grerr lol looking forward to seeing all new posts

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:55 am

i posted everybodyssss :D hope you all don't mind it or anything!

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:57 am

Posted guys, sorry for the lateness of it! :)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:29 am

hmmm I wonder what happened to Mercy. Not sure if or when she is coming back guys!

As Co GM, I am going to give you all the options on what you want to do here. We can move on from the story with what is left of us in the RP, and I can take over Mercy's characters slightly, or we can let go of the RP. Up to you guys, I just hate making you all wait. I'll post later if anyone in here is still willing to be apart of this RP!

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:33 pm

No, don't end the roleplay! I'm really enjoying this one. We could wait a little longer for Mercy to come back? I'm willing to wait if everyone else is?

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:02 pm

lol aw okay well then lets keep it going!!! Ill post tonight :)

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:45 pm

hmm this sucks, waiting, waiting, waiting......Im gonna keep this rp on my list to check daily but I have no idea where it is gonna go til Mercy gets back, less you take over for the time being Echored, though Im not saying that u have too.

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:41 pm

I guess I can take over as best I can lol I will post in here when I have timeee

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:31 am

Hello people,
I really apologise for my absence, I have not been able to get online for many weeks. I'v decided with my current workload I can not keep up with all 3 rps, so unfortunately I have to get rid of two :( This not one I will be carrying on with and I hope you do not hold this against me. I will hand over my role a gm to my delightful friend Echored and hope that she dosn't kill me for abandoning you all. If you would all like I can smooth out the transition and faze out my characters in a last post? I have really enjoyed this Rp with you all and want to thank you all for giving me such brilliant material to play with over the months it has run with me. The best of luck to you all and I hope to see you (possibly) when I get more time (if ever).
Your sad resigned Gm
Rae Rae xxx

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Its alright Mercy!

But sorry guys, I don't think I want to take over as GM :/ I have lost interest in my character and I'm apart of several other Rps that take up the time I usually put aside for Rps. Sorry again! But Krazy and Laucrian, if you two want to keep this RP going, you all are more than welcome to!

and I will still be apart of Mars, of course! No worries about that one!

echored
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!