Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bloodlust High

Bloodlust High

a part of “Bloodlust High”, a fictional universe by JayxXD45.

A place where Vampires, dhampirs, and humans study together.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bloodlust High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Bloodlust High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayxXD45 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:08 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bloodlust High"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayxXD45
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Bloodlust High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:05 pm

So when are we going to start????? ?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Idk probably when jay thinks we have enough characters, but generally speaking the GM of an Rp is supposed to have the first post.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:12 pm

He told me go ahead and post.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:10 pm

Ah mk

.....So yeah... anyone else notice how we only have two vampires? lol I figured everyone would want to be one hahaha.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Well don't we have two half breeds?

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:38 pm

yeah but they protect and are not protected.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:34 pm

I'm willing to take on a second guardian. I'm sure Dragon Pirate would to until more people join. I'll probably end up making a hunter if we get to a certain point and still don't have one.
All anyone wants is a normal life and a cool car... most people settle for the car.

Lycos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Yes I was thinking about making a second character as well, but I'm hoping we won't have to and more people will show up.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Well, I'd like to submit a character. But I've got a few questions...

1. Do bodyguards have to be students at the school? It may seem like a silly question, but I ask it in all seriousness.

2. If by any chance, would you allow a teacher to be a bodyguard? I ask, because it kind of fits in with my last question. I suppose I'll give a little more detail of my idea. I was thinking that my character could be the gym teacher, or something like that, and he could teach the others how be a better bodyguard...shooting practice, sparring...things like such. But feel free to reject my ideas for what they are. I'm just pitching them at the metaphorical dart-board.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Lol, loved the nerdy talk though I have to admit you lost me halfway through. I am normaly smart but I know nothing on guns...lol. I woul consider taking on another char. later on but i don't really have the time now.

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonrise on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Name: Sara Daniel Hunters
Nick Name: Silver fang
What you are: Royal Vampire
Picture/Description: Sara has long flowing midnight black hair. She has crystal blue eyes and is very slim. She may look frail at times but is no push over. She is able to read the minds of humans and can easily get a fresh meal. She can heal others who would have died due to severe injuries. She is very short, but has a huge attitude issue reserved for non-royal vampires. She loves to wear camo clothes and is always totting around her ugly bat doll. She usually wear long flowing dresses mostly black and has a line of roses going from right shoulder to left floor-length portion of the dress. She also wears a black lace chocker with a red rose on it. Her hair is always in a braid, and her nails manicured. She generally finds herself in trouble much of the time because, she either sleeps in class or she explodes things in Science Class.
Type of Element: Spiritual
Weapons: None
Guardian(dhampir/human): Not sure whose who yet
Dorm Number: (Remember if you're a royal, then share with your guardian... unless it's the opposite sex.)
History: Sara was a born royal blood vampire. She chooses to be alone or in the forest surrounding her home. She often has been seen at the beach collecting sea shells. She came to the school to not only get an education but to get away from her parents. It wasn’t that her parents had treated her wrong it’s just that she prefers solitude. When she arrives at the school however, solitude is far from what she get’s. She soon is failing every class accept her elemental and history classes. She spends most of her time in the school library as soon as she has gotten away from the guardian watching her.
Extra info: None

Classes:

(7:00-8:00)Breakfast
(8:03-8:48)Class 1: Elemental Class
(8:51-9:36)Class 2: English Class
(9:39-10:24)Class 3: Science Class
(10:27-11:27)Lunch
(11:30-12:15)Class 4: Gym Class
(12:18-1:03)Class 5: Math Class
(1:06-1:51)Class 6: History Class
Come to the darkside we have Gir!

Moonrise
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:56 pm

Guys I gotta say not to be the mommy but you should pace yourselves in the RP. >.<

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:56 pm

wait... I thought we were starting prior to them getting guardians? so we can build up the relationships and crap.

Lycos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonrise on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Do what now? I put the application there in case the Role Play was still open if it's not then you can go ahead and delete it.

Moonrise
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:31 pm

Lycos its not a bad Idea but you might wanna check with Jay first. But I think he may have alt accounts I see a lot of them with similar names if so he may only get on that one once every few hours though idk lo.

Moonrise you submit a character by clicking submit a character in the introduction.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:40 pm

everyone already started posting so i'll just go with it.

Lycos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:42 pm

lol yeah, I was talking with Jays character so I don't wanna be rude and move mine after that so I'm stuck in her first period math class a.t.m. lol. Gotta roll with the punches.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:45 am

Guys so sorry but I am going to be gone tomorrow and most of the next day. T_T.

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:50 pm

Nvm I brought my Computer.

darkune
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!