Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bloodlust High

Bloodlust High

a part of “Bloodlust High”, a fictional universe by JayxXD45.

A place where Vampires, dhampirs, and humans study together.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bloodlust High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bloodlust High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:08 pm

....soooo....it isn't going to be a problem if my character is assigned a RV during the story will it?....I doubt it will be and issue but I still want to ask, I already posted as her not having one and then someone asked me to be there gaurdian, soooooo yep :) No problem right?

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonrise on Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:27 pm

i need a guardian if someone is open please let me know. Thank You.
Come to the darkside we have Gir!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moonrise
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bert90 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:40 pm

Since i'm the only vampire hunter and am going to have to be the bad guy it wouldn't be a problem if im a bit more powerful than everyone would it? Well not forever obviously but for now like if I was to get into a tussle with someone.

Bert90
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:55 pm

No I think it makes the RP more fun if the person you are supposed to be battling against is stronger than you are. The better the challenge the funner the RP. That is my opinion though. By the way Bert, I am saying I would like it if you were stronger incase that confused you. I would suggest however you ask Jay for permission first.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bert90 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Thanks for saying that cause I did get confused lol. But yea it's up to Jay ultimatly just be better if everyone went along with it. I aslo asked under the assumption that everyone would be bored if everyone could beat me easily and then have almost no point to the story unless you guys made up some vampire hunters.

Bert90
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:28 pm

I am considering creating a vampire hunter but that is alot for me to juggle...in other words....still considering, and it is highly doubtful. I will if I absolutely have to in order to keep the RP going though.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:32 pm

I might make a vampire hunter as well. I'm still deciding...
I claim you as my lifemate.
I belong to you.
I offer my life for you.
I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body.
I take into my keeping the same that is yours.
Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time.
You are my lifemate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.
~Carpathian Binding Ritual

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bert90 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Hey I don't mind my guy being the only vampire hunter but if it's ok with Jay im going to ancy his strength up quite a bit so it isn't over to quickly. Pretty much I don't want it to be you all team up and beat the crap outa me...at least not the first time you all team up lol.

Bert90
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:42 pm

LOL. I don't blame you. That would be a pretty boring climax for this story line. Which I believe that if we can seriously get it going and pass the add the char. and gaurdians stages and actually talk through this story line AND stick to it, this could be an pretty awsome fun to look back on and read RP...in other words I would like to finish it.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:35 am

Ouch. A little part of me just died -tear-
I had never actually seen a character in the orphanage before this evening. Damn you!!!

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bert90 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:20 am

Hurray! Another vampire hunter now I get to beat you all up with a friend!

Bert90
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonrise on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:42 pm

I still need a gaurdian. Is any one open?

Moonrise
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bert90 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Well I'm a vampire hunter but my character has infilitrated the school as a student so I could be your guardian and itd make for a good trust and betrayal twist sort of.

Also wonder where twilight is I've been waiting for her to post.

Bert90
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonrise on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:21 am

Well ok I guess. lol.

Moonrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bert90 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:22 am

Bad news guys I just found out I have military training from the 11th to the 19th and wont be able to post. I'll just give me character to the other vampire hunters when I return if the RP is still going cause it seems like its kinda died except for a few people.

Bert90
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!