Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dark Heresy: WH40K

[SU(OPEN)] Dark Heresy: WH40K

a part of “Dark Heresy: WH40K”, a fictional universe by Incognito.

Welcome to Dark Heresy, a roleplaying game full of danger, mystery, and brutal violence, set in the decaying far future of Warhammer 40,000.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Heresy: WH40K”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [SU(OPEN)] Dark Heresy: WH40K

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Alright, I regret to say that this weekend's RP session will be canceled due to a school related issue. Put simply, if I don't get a month's worth of work done by monday I fall short of the credits needed to graduate. That being said, you can see where I cannot afford the five+ hours it takes to host the RP as normal.

Once more, this weekend's RP session will be canceled, and we will pick it back up next weekend.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Incognito
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:01 am

Alright...so will there be an RP this time? Are people up for it anymore? I might have to leave after 2 or 3 hours though, i have a plane to catch the following day.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:31 pm

if incog can't do it, can I run another mini-rp?

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rebornneo on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:33 pm

I know this is unrelated... But I just had to Hi5 Saxious!

So here man, High Five!

Rebornneo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:06 pm

alright....Certainly some off topic....High five?

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:25 pm

I know this is short notice, but I will be online at 11 AM tomorrow, Saturday the 12th, and hosting our normal RP session. Wrapping up school has proven to be an exceptional amount of work... I should have gotten paid. But I'm back now! And ready to continue our plot-line of Heresy.

If you will be showing up, please say so below, likewise if you cannot. If the necessary people do not show-up tomorrow, I will be hosting a mini-RP.

Incognito
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:34 am

Hey there, like I said, I will be there, though I have a plane so I have to leave, eventually.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UlricKessler on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:14 am

Hey there, I recently restarted playing Dark Heresy, I know I'm about a month late, but are you still looking for new players? Seriously I'm dying to get back into the game, I've been running a campaign over MSN but I'm playing with two people from the UK and the time zone differences are playing hell with my scheduling, so the game is up on hiatus for at least a month. I have several characters already made, I'm a HUGE fan of the lore, and I've been playing RPGs on and off for about a total of 6 years, started playing about 10 years ago though.

I hope to hear back on this, once again, really am excited if the oppurtunity is still open!

UlricKessler
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Well...Yeah...if the silence haven't answered your question then I will. This one is dead. People just stopped coming and even though we're still like 2-3 people who wants to do it, it is the bloody time difference that stops us. So yeah. Sorry, but it's dead.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!