Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ghosts of Nottingham

Ghosts of Nottingham

a part of “Ghosts of Nottingham”, a fictional universe by Jadeling Hawkins.

Deep within the twisting confines of Sherwood Forest, a band of 'ghosts' fights to right the wrongs of an unjust king.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ghosts of Nottingham”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ghosts of Nottingham

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:25 pm

I kinda wish the new system had a way of telling us when someone's posted or not. It's sort of a pain to constantly go back and forth to check to see if someone's posted, especially when you're eagerly waiting someone else's next post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:54 am

Hey everyone, sorry about the long wait. Working on a multi-faceted, big project that has absorbed a lot of the time I have outside of work. I'll try to get at least one post a day up from now on!

And in regards to the notice on replies, Remaeus is actually aware of this and has told me that he's probing the problem. Until then, the best I do for myself is to have a bookmark of the roleplays in the tab, and that eliminates at least a little of the hangtime in checking for replies.

Also, I've realized that jealous Delia is fun XD

Also also, I'd like to figure a way to get Robyn back in the game. It's weird for me not having her active. Hrm...maybe she can run in Zahra or something...heh! Zahra is looking for freedom, after all!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:18 am

OK, I'll send Zahra out around the walls on the edge of the forest. Not really sure what to do with Gisbourne at the moment. Any ideas? Perhaps he could send a few men to the tavern to do a bit of spying...

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:10 pm

Sure, involve Gisbourne with the tavern scene. Maybe he goes out to meet the Templar for himself? Quinn doesn't know about Gisbourne, after all. And Gis seems to be the sort of Guy (hur) to take advantage of that situation.

And I'll have Robyn scouting the edge of the woods >>

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Well, I was worried about holding people back, but I'm glad to see I'm not, and to Skall, don't worry about getting a reply up, I'm not in a big hurry.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Hm...anyone still interested in going for this? I'm still very much wanting this story to work, but having at least one other active player is sort of necessary for that to happen. If no one is interested, do you at least know someone else who might be? Do we need to just skip forward to a more interesting section? Let me know...

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!