Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Operation Are You Really My Friend?

Operation Are You Really My Friend?

a part of “Operation Are You Really My Friend?”, a fictional universe by Dreamalot106.

Are your online friends really your friends? That's what these people are meeting to find out. Too bad they don't know one of them is a killer.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Operation Are You Really My Friend?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Operation Are You Really My Friend?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Wed May 05, 2010 8:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Operation Are You Really My Friend?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Jesus died for our Sins,
and American soldiers
Die for our Freedom.
Thank you for your service. We salute you proudly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Operation Are You Really My Friend?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Thu May 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Hey guys! Thanks for giving all the info asked for in the character applications!
Now your first post is probably going to be a bit harder...
For your first post as your character, tell us what your profile on whatever networking site your on is. (Facebook, MySpace, Orkut, Meebo, etc etc) Please include at least one picture that's not in your character application! Thanks! Can't wait to see yall's posts!
Dreamalot106

(And for those browsing the forum - we will be accepting characters for up to three rounds of posting which is when the first killings will start happening!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Thu May 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Ohhhhh . . . . buckets . . .

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Thu May 06, 2010 9:34 pm

So, Dreamalot, when I list my profiles, you want other pictures? It's fine if you do, just clarifying so I can get to work on that :)

P.S. I updated some stuff on Ray. Let me know if you have anything else I can add. Oh and as for the two sets of cars and phones, they are just because he is rich and the cheaper phone is for personal calls. His more expensive phone is for non-personal calls. It's like his work phone. The cars are dependent on what type of work he is doing. . . .

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Fri May 07, 2010 7:40 am

MstressDarkstar- since you pretty much put his profile into the character application you can just copy and paste it if you want. I just want to be able to see how the other characters "portray" themselves to the world.

Basically all I did was copy & paste my facebook stuff (since facebook is what I have) and put in my characters info in place of mine. (So like all the likes/dislikes, favoritest, quotes & about me are all actually mine and about me lol - but none of the pics are mine - I'm a blonde xD Britt is not :P)

that's all y'all have to do for the character profiles for your first post. Pretty simple right?

So yeah still can't wait to see yalls posts!

PS- The Adversary - why weren't you at school yeterday?..... I had smething I wanted to talk to you about...

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Fri May 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Okay, sounds good. I'll add to it or something. My application was just a brief look at how his profile. I'll post it in soon.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Sun May 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Great posts everyone! Exactly what I was looking for! Now all we have to do is wait for MoonFox to post theirs then we can start this thing! While we wait go ahead and invite all your "friends" on here to join so we can make this even better than it'll already be! (And also as a side note - if you want to make a second character or whatever you can, but please no more than three unless you think you can really handle it.)
Thanks guys!
Dreamalot

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Sun May 09, 2010 8:22 pm

I'll see if anyone wants to join :)

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri May 14, 2010 11:21 am

Let me LIVE!!!! at least for a very very very loooonnnggg time :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Sun May 16, 2010 6:56 pm

This is what Britt's wearing btw:
Gucci Purse: Image
Skirt: Image
Tank top: Image
Shoes: Image

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:23 pm

I'm sorry guys... I've got a headache and don't feel like doing a really long post right now... :(
I'll post by 9 or 10 central time tonight though, I promise!!
And it's probably going to be a really long post too so... Just be ready for it :P lol\
So yeah... Sorry :(

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:11 am

The RP is officially going to be put on hold until Friday at the earliest starting today. So sorry but real life is causing me and Mistress to be unable to post until then or Saturday. Hopefully when wepick it back up we can just skip through the questioning and get sone more life and action put back into the RP. ;) lol

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:31 pm

Thanks for that, Dreamalot! It was very considerate. I have so much more to catch up on on here. This helps. Alright, well, I just got back. It was TOTALLY awesome! I learned so much, and even at one point (Church camp, mind you), I fell to my knees. I didn't have a choice, my legs were shaking and something was pushing me down, and just before that that same something had taken my hands and thrust them into the air to as high as I could get them. I usually don't put my hands up higher than my stomach, so that was amazing!

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:07 pm

You're very welcome! :)
Something similar happened to me yesterday but the opposite.
During the song we were singing, it started off slow and everyone was sitting down (there's approx 1500-1600 kids here). Then it kind of paused then suddenly all the instruments joined it (it was just the piano/keyboard before) and I stood up and raised my arms up high, singing my heart out with the singer. Normally i'm not the first one to ever stand up especially when there's a big crowd of kids, but last night I was and after I stood up everyone else did the same. The speaker (who had been watching) even said something about it when he came up to talk. It was really sweet.
He started his speaking with this (and I quote):
"Wow... Wow!... That was amazing!... I was back here"-he motions behind where the band was-"watching. And wow! During that last song I was just so blown away by what I saw. Everyone was sitting. Just sitting. Some with their faces tilted up and singing, some with their hands raised. But then this girl, this girl here"-he motions to me-"she did something. She did something else. Something more. She stood up." He pauses and looks out at the crowd. "She stood up. While everyone else was sitting down, she stood up and raised her arms up to the sky and closed her eyes and sang. And she started something. Like a ripple, everyone else in the room stood and raised their hands into the air. It was amazing!... Amazing. Everyone give this girl a round of applause."
Everyone clapped and cheered. It was really cool. It brought tears to my eyes. I was so close to crying I was so touched by him noticing and pointing it out.

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:48 pm

That is absolutely amazing!!!!!

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!