Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Halo: Rise of Warriors”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Halo: Rise of Warriors

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 pm

They close. They're probably meat eaters so they just rip their meat right off the bone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Well yea, can they close that much? furthermore those teeth don't look large or long enough, but you know what I give up.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:42 am

Now I'm intrigued. I'll search it up on google
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. He has a cameo on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

NateStei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:50 am

NateStei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvilSpaceJoe on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 am

"They eat with their butts' guys, duh"
I lol'd at the picture.
If God had not wanted your shit slapped he would not have created me.

EvilSpaceJoe
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:14 am

ARRRGGHHH *Collapses in fits of frustration*. Can everyone please READ!!!

At the time of my post the Covenant have not boarded the ship yet. Nowhere near. The only reason the Covenant boarded the PoA is because they couldn't shoot it for fear of hitting Halo, and it isn't in that position yet. I did not say anything about any boarding craft either. Which are not phantoms. Phantoms aren't even present in the game. Dropships are the Spirit version.

Juso, there are no SMGs. Also there wouldn't be straw cushioning, just some synthetic stuff.
Umm, Kronos, that guy with the under slung launcher, maybe you could kill him off. Although its a good idea.

I'm going to change my previous posts so it makes sense, they will have just bored. but read more carefully from now on. Please!
Last edited by TemplarWarden on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:23 am

Oops, sorry... I didn't say anything of covenant board yet so I'm good, but he still is taking cover making sure he is ready when they do... sure lets go with that... I hope my post is good. Sky, you are a little bit like me wanting everything to be perfect, I respect that.

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:51 am

OH HEY EVERYONE

Turns out my camp has internet so I will be here XD sorry for leaving you guys for two days.

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:54 am

A camp with internet, thats weird... but OKAY! Yay... I'm a bit hyper but everyone should read Sky's post here before I make it vanish with my responding to people...

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:03 am

Tsk I thougth we were. Just ignore anything I posted.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoodJobDino on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:20 am

I think part of the reason is that we're thinking about the game while also trying to consider what's going on in text.

GoodJobDino
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:22 am

Yea, I think that could be it. Also Comrade, looked up at one of my posts with the links

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Dino, you can re write your post. Sorry for all the confusion this has caused but I've done major editing to make the Covenant board.

So no need to change your posts!

Umm Vacilli, something I've missed before. The time gap between your two parts of your post is substantial. Now in this case thats alright. But be careful you don't accelerate the role play like that.

@Maria, okay. Cool. Read over the posts to see whats happened, really all you need to do is say a bit about what your character did in the armory and events from there. We'll take everything else as assumed.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoodJobDino on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:52 pm

Okey dokey, reput my post up.

GoodJobDino
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Wow, internet at summer camp, isn't that defeating the whole point? but then again in Taiwan a sports activiy place had this massive room and you paid to pay games, like WoW, Counterstrike, etc. It was weird

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Sorry man. I was going off of Comrade Vacilli's post.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:08 pm

Got it, on it, doing it. I'll end up as the flash of "spartan armor nestled in with the rest" if it's not to much of a bother. You all can go ahead to captain Keyes, I'll say I volunteered to stay with the men and hold off the covenant

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:48 pm

Umm, well I'm sorry but I wouldn't allow you. Captain Keyes ordered the Spartans to the bridge, we might take the long route but we still need to get there.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvilSpaceJoe on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Maria which ODST did you mean? I'm guessing it was NateSteis feller but I dunno.

EvilSpaceJoe
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:09 pm

no it was Dino but I never mentioned any marks so any ODST can respond. I would appriciate it if someone did XD

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!