Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An American Road Trip

An American Road Trip

a part of “An American Road Trip”, a fictional universe by IceFoxJess.

As the Title sugests~ Road Trip! What will happen these six young adults? Romance? Drama? Insanity? We will have to wait and see.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An American Road Trip”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] An American Road Trip

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Sorry I haven't done much today, there's been storms all day, ( I have dail-up so thats like waking up my jack russel risky...I've learnt from exsperiance what lightning can do to a desk top on dail-up...The monoter threw sparks in the back and made a loud boom. Lets just say I've learnt that my first reflex is to dive for the ground before I pprocess what happend...uh long story short, never agian...though it could have just been a freaky moment since it toook about two months before the modem went. Anyways I'm on my cell at the moment, ^_^; )

I'll try to get a post up tomarrow, I'm just giveing you guys a heads up if I don't tomarrow it's becuse I'm spending part of tomarrow with my brother andgrandmother before I get draged kicking and screaming to the doc's...scaples and neddels make me very uncomfy. TT^TT
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:36 pm

ugh, fell real grogy and heads in pain.(but geting stitchs and a nedeel stuck in you head tends to do that to a girl...nothing big, I'll be fine.) Anyways I'm on my cell agian, I'm planing on posting today, it's only four so hopefuly I'll adjust in a bit and maybe sleep offthe numbing stuff so I can think better. Though if I don't post today thats the most likely culpret.

Oh I wanted to say good work everyone, I'm glad that we have such good posts so far. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Sounds like a rough couple of days, Jess. Hope everything's alright and that you're feeling better now. Get some rest, missy! :)
He who has ears to hear, let him hear
For this is a tale of an ancient kind
In the word there lies existence and the word became flesh
And dwelt among us and we saw its glory
Let him hear it who will

Kai
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Thanks Kai, everythings good. Though the sad part is my own mom says I look like a concushion victum.{Though in my house teasing and making fun of each other is actualy a nice thing. ^.^;}

I'm working on my post right now. I just needed a lot of sleep to get me back on my feet.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Intaru on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:47 am

Hey everybody,
Jess that sucks you wern't feeling too great but im glad you are now then. Thanks so much for setting up this rp, wiltingrose is right, the posts on our rp are looking really good. this should be alot of fun.
Some of the posts have got some really funny stuff in them to, also im glad sami and some others are feeling abit hostile towards Ryan, its always more fun with abit of drama and tension right. :)

Sorry that I've been slow to post to, I think it was you kai who wrote that you are so different from your character that its harder to write for them. its safe to say im also not very similar to ryan but that is what makes it even more fun to write. I like to spend hours writing posts to make sure they are good enough if I am going to do them, well i hope so anyway.

Im in my very last week of sixth form at the moment (thats the 17,18,19 year old part of education in England before you go to university(college), very confusing hehe) , so im abit busy with that too but after next wednesday schools out for summer, just like in our roadtrip, so I will have as much free time to post as I want, muahaha :D

Intaru
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sami on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:54 am

Intaru, stop giving it excuses! Only joking. To sound all English. I work in a High School in Shropshire, but live over the border in Clywd, so as for your dialects that Ryan might use, consider me able to understand them.

So good luck in sixth form mate, I know that I personally dropped out just before the A levels to start this job, but hell, go out there and earn those A's!

Sami
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Intaru on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:42 am

oo cool a fellow brit then. Sorry I just assumed everyone on this post was american because of the nature of the rp, really should have looked at peoples profiles. Im glad you will understand then, in my last post I only noticed i'd written 'car park' instead of 'parking lot' when I was reading over the preview before submitting lol. Thats cool that you already found a job, you will at least be nice and rich while the rest of us are saddling up uni debt :) , I actually am now doing a BTEC in computer animation now instead of A levels. I did my first year of sixth form studying german, history, philosophy and theology but after getting first year AS's i switched to a BTEC for second year and am now finishing it in my third year, although im glad I finished one of my A levels cos in my second year while I was doing my first year of BTEC I carried on german to the full A level, I just had to be awkward with my education lol. Are you a teacher already then? thats pretty cool if you've already managed that at our age

Intaru
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sami on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:20 am

Teacher? Ha! you're hoping.

I'm an apprentice, IT Technician. With a sound knowledge in Law, Politics and History thanks to my AS and majority of A level course done. And as for money, well, I'm hardly raking it in...

Animation is a pretty good course, I'm fixing them while your using them!

Sami
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:55 am

*stares at Intaru* ........ You-you do animation? O_O

I just graduated with an animation degree about a month ago. Been on the job hunt these last couple of weeks. It's a bit of a tough market out there at the moment though by no means impossible.

And yeah, Andre and I are almost nothing alike. It's challenging but I also find that the further away from my personality the character is, the more fun I have with playing them even if some posts come out a little awkward.

And to play the parrot of the group, I also agree that the posts from everyone have been great so far. I'm excited :)

Kai
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:42 am

Aw, I'm glad you all enjoy this.{I really need to stop saying you all. XD I'll start slipping into some old southern sayings if I'm not careful, and I really doubt if any of you would understand them..} This was just one of those random impulses that I'm glad I ran with. Those these things make me wonder when I'll run out of ideas. XP

I know how that feels, that's why I did a victory dance after summer vacation started last Wednesday. {well slightly because I was glad a guy that annoyed me half to death graduated, but then I felt bad since I did cause his ways of being annoying to me, and he is a friend...Then I did the victory dance again until my Jack Russell Terrier decided it would be fun to trip me and drown me in slobber...He proves the fact it’s a one in a million shot of being pretty and smart at the same time.

O.O Wow...you guys make me feel a little dumb. XD Though that's to be expected I'm just going to be a senior in high school after summer vacation.

Though you guys do make me wonder what I’m going to major in after I got to collage. {I’m just lucky that my ACT score and situations just right to graduate I’ll get into the one I want, and it has such a large selection of majors so I won’t be stuck if I don’t like my first choice.

Looks like I’m the only one very similar to there character...Though the only real difference is she a lot more out going, and just a tiny bit crazier...and temperamental, but sadly not by much more XD

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:32 pm

wow so no one else is posting? I was going to try and wait...
"If I can't annoy anyone there is little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis
ImageImageImageImageImage
My personality in a nutshell.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Same...*sighs* lets hope this isn't a bad sign. TT^TT

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:43 pm

I've got all the hope in the world lol

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:30 pm

I kinda have to wait lol

Kai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:57 pm

I know. XD, I'm just not posting becuse I'm just waiting too, but people get busy, I get that. Which reminds me, I might not be as quick to post for then next week I have VBS, I'm helping my Youth group teacher, teach the pre-schoolers and Kindrgardeners(so botch that spelling. >.<; ) It's a good thing I love kids and that I aperantly have a way with kids.(I think it's just becuse I'm the smalest compared to my family in everyway, and I'm the only one besides my mom, who almost always smiles...I sadly never notice.) So in short I might sleep in loonger then usule since those kids are probaly going to drain the energy out of me. (not in a bad way but there will be like fifteen or sixteen hyper little kids, and me running low on caffieen(botch yet agian) so I'm bond to be worn out.)

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sami on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:37 am

<Patiently waits for Ryan to make a move> ^^

Sami
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:32 pm

-_-'......come oooooonnnnn...Ugh I hate being annoying, if he dosen't post or give a good reason for not by friday I might have to go serching for someone. And I would really hate to do that. -_-

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Intaru on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Hey everyone, Whoa Jess im really sorry it almost came to that, like I posted above wednesday (yesterday) was my last day ever of sixth form college so I had alot of leaving events to attend because it was the last time I was ever going to see many of my class mates who are moving to all kinds of places to go to university/college. But still, all the same Im sorry that I made some of you wait and my posts up now, because im finally free for a nice and long summer and I'd been looking forward to my next post.

Hope everyone's cool and doing well x

Intaru
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:08 pm

It's okay, kind of fergot. ^-^;
Hey guys where do you think Willow Brooks be? {There home town of sorts} I was thinking Verginia...You know so we get an idea where ther starting from.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sami on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Forgive my little filler, I rushed that a little whilst in work

Sami
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!