Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mountain High Academy Boarding School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Mountain High Academy Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kana_Hyuuga_Sama on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:40 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/mountain-high-academy-boarding-school/]Mountain High Academy Boarding School[/url]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kana_Hyuuga_Sama
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Mountain High Academy Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:18 pm

This looks REAALLYY good. over-complicated maybe but complete. I'm certainly making a character. I do suggest you sort of... declutter it.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kana_Hyuuga_Sama on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:25 pm

Thanks! I look foward to seeing your character and I spent time editing it before posting here. This is as decluttered as it can get.

Kana_Hyuuga_Sama
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:34 pm

My god....I have to make a character for this. I am leaving for dinner atm but when I get back...soooo joining

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kana_Hyuuga_Sama on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Can't wait! I already started with a post.

Kana_Hyuuga_Sama
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RavenBell on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:22 am

Sorry... this roleplay tab thing is new to me (I'm used to before the tab!!) so I just made my character and submitted it :P. This sounds really interesting and I can't wait to start posting :D
"... The snow drifts into our zombie mouths crawling with grease and curses and tobacco flakes and cavities and boyfriend/girlfriend juice, the stain of lies. For one moment we are not failed tests and broken condoms and cheating on essays; we are crayons and lunch boxes and swinging so high our sneakers punch holes in the clouds. For one breath, everything feels better."
- from Wintergirls, by Laurie Halse Anderson

RavenBell
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kana_Hyuuga_Sama on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:54 pm

Great! Thanks for your intrest!

Kana_Hyuuga_Sama
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:40 pm

COME ON EVERYONE, THIS RP COULD BE GREAT, GET POSTING XD

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kana_Hyuuga_Sama on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Lol. I did my entry. I may post again though tonight.

Kana_Hyuuga_Sama
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:35 pm

Which characters are in the day class or night class? I mean i can probably guess but I'll rather not assume and some don't seem to fit in either.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kana_Hyuuga_Sama on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:15 am

Yes, I just made it part of the profile application to say what class everyone is. Zahina is night class.

Kana_Hyuuga_Sama
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cbear727 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:28 pm

I like this a lot. I've never done rp before but it seems really cool. But I'm a little confused... So, since nobody is rping all those adults on the first page, does that mean that our characters can't visit the guidance councilor, or interact with teachers, or get in trouble because nobody rps these characters? sorry if this question is dumb...I'm new at this.

cbear727
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:04 am

Well to be honest, this one isn't really progressing anywhere. I'm locked in interaction with and unresponsive RavenBell unfortunately which has led to nothing happening at all. But you're welcome to try and get it going again. Well no it doesn't work like that, they're NPCs, Non-Player-Characters. You control NPCs you create, they're sort of minor side characters in addition to your main one.
Hope that is clear enough. Wow, you are really new... I do kinda suggest you get involved with a newer roleplay, one that hasn't started yet. Then it might be easier, but I can't really say.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kana_Hyuuga_Sama on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Sorry! I couldn't remember my screen name or password! I finally got it again and logged in! DX I really would like to revive my RP.

Kana_Hyuuga_Sama
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kana_Hyuuga_Sama on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:12 pm

It's quiet.. <.< >.> Let's see if we can get this RP started up again!

Kana_Hyuuga_Sama
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kana_Hyuuga_Sama on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:03 pm

Hm..still quiet...Hey anyone know how to delete posts? I'd like to clean up a little and maybe re-start. Just the rp posts though! The description is fine and can stay with the photos and such.

Kana_Hyuuga_Sama
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadLandShark on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:02 pm

I might join this. :D Still looking at the first page.

MadLandShark
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kana_Hyuuga_Sama on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:04 pm

:o Cool!

Kana_Hyuuga_Sama
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby draketemple on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:54 am

i want to join this sounds awesome

draketemple
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Mountain High Academy Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kana_Hyuuga_Sama on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:40 am

Well, I am re-opening the roleplay.

Kana_Hyuuga_Sama
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!