Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Persona III: Memento Mori

OOC: Memento Mori: Persona III: Memento Mori

a part of “Persona III: Memento Mori”, a fictional universe by Tæfarós.

Let your Persona guide you into the darkness with open eyes and open hearts united. Don't be persuaded easily by despair; save all you know...while the chance is at least slight.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Persona III: Memento Mori”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Memento Mori: A Persona III Roleplay (OOC/Open!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:23 pm

TAE TAE NO!!!! .... That's for MSN only!!! bad!! bad girl!!! Shame finger.

Welcome back!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cantabile on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:14 am

Ooh, a new character! Umm, well... sorry for not being around lately. Exams are coming up, so I've been kinda tired from studying late into the night.

In addition, my friends all banded together for no reason and decided to make me GM a tabletop game for them. They've never really showed that much interest before so I was truly surprised. So surprised that I agreed to write all my own material and use a system that is apparently really hard for roleplaying newbies to understand. Although, really, when I have to explain in three different ways that you spend Character Points to buy ablilites for your character, I begin to think that perhaps it's not just that the system is advanced (not that I think it is, but I'm a more advanced roleplaying gamer, so maybe it's advanced for the new kids).

So, um, yeah. I'm actually doing this thing with the Tarot in it that I find really cool but BLABBING WILL GET ME NOWHERE.

So, yeah. Study, study, study...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cantabile
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoo on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Okay, so, minor set back.
Miraculously, I have the character ironed out and everything. Unfortunately, it seems as if I can't access my drafts at the moment... So yeah. Minor set back.

Hoo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:18 pm

The “Account” tab does not work but there is a way to still access it if you go up to where it says “View your posts”. To the right of that it should say “Your Subscriptions”. If you click on that it’ll bring you into the menu where your drafts are and you can get into them from there. This should more than work so enjoy and hope you get that character out there for everyone to see.

~ Maestro ~

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoo on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:52 pm

:D
An accurate representation of how glad that makes me:

I know, I've taken way too long to make the character. I'm sincerely sorry about that, so I'll try my best not to disappoint.

Hoo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Well this is quite odd considering I created this post beforehand but for some reason... it vanished in the midst of me multi-tasking. It would appear it didn’t get posted so I need to rewrite this. Forgive me for not posting everyone; I have been extremely busy with school work and other private matters. I haven’t forgotten this role-play; I’m merely waiting on Lady Ethereal to give me a bit of information. I can’t write much of a post based on solely going to interact with Lady Ethereal’s character so I’m going to backtrack some – by recapping how Kaito met Kimiko. After I create more of a scenario and don’t have to entirely godmod her character, I will create my post!

~ Maestro ~

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akito on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Still around, just waiting on new posts.

akito
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:07 am

I do believe this RP is about to die by inactivity....its a shame too, I was looking forward to it...
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:20 am

No, don’t worry; it won’t die as long as we’re all on the same page. Some of us are busy, but that doesn’t mean this idea has to crash and burn because of it. I plan to begin my post tomorrow in the midst of my class, so be on the lookout for it either late in the evening or early the next morning. A lot going on tomorrow but I might as well get it done while I’m at it. Been a bit slacking lately since I’ve had so much going on – so been a bit overwhelmed. Sorry if I’m holding anyone up but the only person to interact with really is Lady Ethereal so I don’t see why I should – but nonetheless, will post!

~ Maestro ~

P.S.

Really, I will post.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blockcoder on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:35 am

Still here as well, waiting for the meeting to be over and whatnot. Would someone mind PMing me when time enters the next Dark Hour? Thanks much if you can. =)

blockcoder
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Well I have some amazing news to share with all of you. Wait for it... wait for it... I posted! Don’t everyone clap and congratulate me at once. Anyway I hope you enjoy it even though I think I might have derailed in the end a bit. Overall though it is a good post and I hope it will get things moving more. So let’s do this everyone! Start posting now before I kill you all! Bwahaha.

~ Maestro ~

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:42 am

I was thinking about making another character who is an antagonist, who would work for Kaito, seeing as Maestro could use more people to interact with...that is if he would go for it of course...

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoo on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 pm

You're a lifesaver, Maestro.
So I finished that character and sent it to Tae.
Remember? That male, fatalist character that I wasn't going to spend too much time on? With the Moon Arcana?

It's a female character that took at least a week, who's going to have the Hanged Man Arcana.
She's not a fatalist. But her personality is pretty fitting considering my thought process at the time. At least she's still most definitely an antagonist.

Yeah, Azure. I wish you luck with that.

Hoo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Hmm...well seeing as the Moon is still open then I'll just take that one, as it works for my character perfectly...

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:33 am

Posted. Finally. I apologize so, so dearly for the rather freakish stall; things are so hectic around here that writing has, quite frankly, been the last thing on my mind, but who wants an excuse when you can cut the crap? So I hope you guys are still around. I know I am.

Azure, I accepted your second character. =) Feel free to post with her and add some much-needed wickedness to this shizz. I also gave the thumbs-up to Hoobear.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:35 am

*smiles* welcome back TaeTae oh and send me a note on your rp account on D.A. so I can look at it more I losteded it.

And at least you know you have me to kick your butt in gear! lol

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:13 am

I’m a bit depressed to see that this role-play is on the verge of death due to inactivity. At first I wanted to blame myself, but I haven’t really been interacting with anyone but Lady Ethereal so I don’t see a big problem in my failing to make another post yet. I’ve been a bit busy with my classes which I have to finish today so things should pick back up in the next week or so and balance out. Hopefully I can catch up in posting before my next class starts in July. Anyway, I hope everyone who is participating in this role-play will begin their posts here shortly!

~ Maestro ~

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:27 am

I see what you mean...I am currently waiting on the meeting to finish up, and seeing as certain characters have been absent for almost a month, I say we just progress without them, seeing it is obvious they have quit. In my opinion, if we can get past the meeting then we can continue smoothly. Also, as I said before, my second character was created to be your ally, so introduce yourself to her as you will.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:15 pm

Agree with Azure for us SEES members the main issue is the meeting (main reason for going in a different direction, going back to headquarters was earlier than I expected, but meh... is the same). Anyways let´s hope we can pass from there.
|| Now I know that I´m the bane of my existence...||
True Story

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoo on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:17 am

Azure, maybe you'd settle for a meeting with Ayakou or Chouko? Or both? Neither of them are really doing anything at the moment, and Kaito's in France right now.

Hoo
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!