Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Demons of Typhoon City

Demons of Typhoon City

a part of “Demons of Typhoon City”, a fictional universe by Crystal Blood.

Typhoon City has been shut down due to a series of brutal mass murders. You can pick from four major sides- The Police force, The Scientists, The Demons, or the Occultists. Each has their own agenda and part to play in this inter-dimensional screw up.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Demons of Typhoon City”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Demons of Typhoon City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Blood on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Demons of Typhoon City"

Just click the link and join if interested!!! PM questions to me as I may miss them if you post them here. But you can do either/both, as I will attempt to be diligent :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Blood
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Demons of Typhoon City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:28 am

When do you think we can get this started

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninade on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:07 pm

Hey guys! I edited my character profile, so you can actually see the picture =D Yay! Haha. I'm glad we're getting started, I checked it just now and it had a mini explosion! XD

Oh! And I am submitting another character (= I have to work on it still though. He will be a male demon.*

Ninade
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Perhaps there has been some confusion about the occoltists from some recent posts. While the secret area below the church IS covered in runes and protection spells and such, the main area of the church is NOT. The church appears to be a normal church to anyone (Although a little run down) and the occoltists kep it so because if any police force or FBI dude comes around they'll think something's up from one look at the runes and symbols. They have no desire to get tanfled up with other humans in conflict so they try their best to give the appearance of a normal church. And as such when the occoltists are at their base they are dressed as preists and nuns and such.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zacharyb on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:45 pm

Sooo, did this die, or what?

Zacharyb
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ccarls11 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:24 am

Synopsis

Occultist
Description
Aayla is average height, around 5'4". She has bright blue eyes and strikingly red hair. She has no piercings, but a tattoo of the eye of ra on the right side of her neck.
Personality

Aayla is a 21 year old human woman, caught in the city as it shut down. She has only been in the city a while, but circumstances have shown that she has some power over and with the Demons that seem to be attacking the city. Uncertain of what is going to happen, Aayla is a willful, headstrong woman, capable of almost anything. She can seem sweet if need be, but her main concern is for her own interests. She has yet to encounter any others like herself in the city...but knows that she can not be the only one.
Equipment

Aayla carries only a silver dagger, in a sheath on her ankle.
History

Aayla traveled to Typhoon City to find answers about the odd occurrences which have been happening around her... She finds more than she bargains for when she is trapped in the city during a crisis.

ccarls11
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!