Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Yuma Cafe

Yuma Cafe

a part of “Yuma Cafe”, a fictional universe by IceFoxJess.

A rp of odd moments, an ecentric owner and his familys ties...To the mafia. Welcom to the Yuma Cafe~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yuma Cafe”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Yuma Cafe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:30 pm

"Link to the Tab! Clicky Please!"
There was once a run down old shop, said to have been own by a beautiful Yakuza, her beauty incomparable as was her ruthlessness. She had used it as a cover of sorts that little business, for her all female gang. It prospered despite these facts, they being taken as noting more then rumors, such beautiful woman? Ruthless killers? In Tokyo no less, how foolish of an idea. Though about thirty years ago, the doors closed on this place. Rumors had it the owner found the man of her dreams and ran off with him, leaving her life as a Yakuza, and becoming his bride....

And there it sat unused, slowly falling into disarray as time passed, it’s s existence an eye sore to the area, though it was never torn down, never sold it just sat there, though just a month ago, construction workers were seen working on the building, a short, feminine looking young man and a taller one going over a floor plan it seemed with them. The new owner. Some say he’s the son of the Yakuza that owned it before him...That he’s the son of her’s and the man. One brave young lady came up and ask him this very question her only response is. “Just continuing the family business.” What is to happen in this story of taboos? Of mischief and mystery? Of the craziness of the Yuma Cafe? Well just have to wait and see in this story of oddities.

~*------------------------------------------------------------------*~

The Cafe opened about two weeks ago, waiters had been hired for this odd little cafe, though one waiter came upon his job quite unwillingly. This young man had decided to participate in an underground drag race, making a gamble he had no possibility of paying if he lost, but come on! He’s the best...Or so he thought. He lost to Yuuno Fuuma, a forty year old man, and unfortunately for him, boss of Japans largest mafia syndicate, a family business that he loved. Seeing the young man could not pay his gamble, seeing the boy was about to get himself in a deadly situation decided to help him. “Calm down, calm down. There’s no reason to kill this boy over a little money.” Yuuno had said putting a hand on the young mans shoulder, patting it before continuing a smile on his face. “I’ll pay his debt. “ He continued, motioning a man over to him. “My accountant will handle the money, Yuka-san, pay the good men will you? I‘ll see this young man out.” He said grinning at the sighing man. “Of course sir.”

“You saved my ass back there. I can’t say thank you enough gramps.” He had said taking out a cigarette out of his jacket. “Don’t thank me, this isn’t charity. Your going to pay off the money you cost me in there.” Yuuno said, a sly, fox like smile on his face. The air of a kind old man gone from him. “W-What?! There's no way in hell I’ll be able to pay that off!” “I know that, your going to have to work it off.” He said, smiling at the other mans bewilder look. “You see my boy can use some more help at his little cafe, and with the family business“.....What the hell had he gotten himself into?
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Yuma Cafe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:39 pm

This is where we can discuss things about the RP and characters If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I promise to answer them the best you can, and everyone feel free to make character connection.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:15 pm

People please join this!~ It'll be loads of fun! o(>v<)o
"Visual Kei the Subgenra of Jrock, Jrock the root of Visual Kei"
Join my New RP :

VisualSins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:29 pm

It will, or at lest I will try my best to make it that way. {Sin knows since she helped me throw this together.} There are a few more facts about the RP in the tab And agian I can't stress enough, if you have any questions at all please ask, be it here or a simple PM, I'll do my best to answer them.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Well, I finaly finshed my cheracter....Yes I'm useing that as an exxscuse to bump this up.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!