Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Survivors of the San Clair

The Survivors of the San Clair...

a part of “The Survivors of the San Clair”, a fictional universe by IceFoxJess.

A storm sunk thier liner. How will they, survive? What will they find? More importantly will they ever get home?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Survivors of the San Clair”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Survivors of the San Clair...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu-Kazuki on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Wow, it's pretty dead in the RP...
To all of you here at Roleplay Gateway, my many friends, I leave you a lifetime supply of ice cream. Oh, the flavor? A boot to the head!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryu-Kazuki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:10 pm

-_- Well dig hasn't posted or told me why so I'm kicking dig out. I'll find somone else to fill the spit, and I'll try to give this thing CPR by coming up with a post of my own.
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:04 am

I signed up in the RPPPP, you needed a guy, you got a guy. :D

smoke it, feel it, fly it high.

Rawrr
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:21 am

lol Yup, I got him and accepted a good one to add to the already divers mix. :D

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:25 am

Thanks, I'll post in a few. :D

Rawrr
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Posted. C'mon people, post post post! :D

Rawrr
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Lol, I love the enthusiasm Rawrr XD, very refreshing.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:52 pm

:DDD Great RP idea

Rawrr
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:07 pm

Aw, thanks. I've been compulsively been playing a survival game after the characters where shipwrecked for the last month and that just made me want to do an RP about somthing like it. ^_^

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:09 pm

What game is that?

Rawrr
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:15 pm

Lost in the blue three, I bought it last year, and I just finally beat it, and now I'm replaying it to see the other endings. XD, they could have developed the story a bit better, but asides from that pretty addicting. The only factors I took from it was the sinking cruise liner, the rest seemed too blotchy for me so I went my own way in the possibilities. :)

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:00 pm

I posted by the way. :)

Rawrr
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:25 pm

I know, sorry I haven't goten too it yet, I got destracted by an oddly adicting browser game {WarpForce} If nothings up tonight I'll have something up after I get back on tomarrow. My bad for being esaily destracted. {Seriously I'm the girl who stops mid scentince when I see somthing intresting. -_-; }

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowfall on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Ah, sorry Jess, things are busy in reality right now :l I should have a post up by the end of the week, though, not that there's much Aislinn can do with one leg :P
It is truly a blight upon the aptitude of the prosing populace that a thesaurus and certificate of poets' rights have alas never yet enriched their insipid opus...
...But who am I to preach?

Snowfall
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:09 pm

True, alright thanks for telling me snow. ^_^

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taylor711 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:36 pm

hey I just stumbled across you RP and was wondering if you guys were sill accepting if you are can you send a PM?
Have you ever noticed that the word 'bed' actually looks like a bed?

Taylor711
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Survivors of the San Clair...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vrass23 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:07 pm

I would like to submit a character, and I was wondering if I needed to copy and paste the info you have on the page.

Vrass23
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!