Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outcast Hybrids

Outcast (Revival)

a part of “Outcast Hybrids”, a fictional universe by Crystal Flamedance.

Since the last one kinda died...here it is again!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Outcast Hybrids”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Outcast (Revival)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SheaTeal on Tue May 18, 2010 6:51 pm

she could've at LEAST waited to hear you out... But oh well

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SheaTeal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue May 18, 2010 7:11 pm

yeah...oh well...i still had plenty of other characters, and it looks the same here, too
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Tue May 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Well, this is Satchel's newest weapon.

"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue May 18, 2010 7:47 pm

...interesting...i don't think i've seen a weapon quite like that...but then the most i've seen are military issued rifles and an unstrung bow...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SheaTeal on Wed May 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Swee-eet. I can definitely see that thing taking out an eye... But how do you carry it, I mean that sucker has to be at LEAST three feet long. Whoa-oh. I like it alot.

SheaTeal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue May 25, 2010 7:05 pm

...anyoen else going to post? ...it's been only me and smiley lately...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:59 pm

...this is dead, isn't it?

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SheaTeal on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:50 pm

I hope not. I really wanted to se how this RP turned out. I was waiting for Vio-Lance to post. It's been days...

SheaTeal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:53 am

Sorry, SheaTeal! I've been juggling who knows how many things on both the forum and in real life, along with hoping that others post. I'll get right on crafting a post.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:47 pm

ah! it's not deaad yet! good...i've been wanting to see how this turned out, too...i know it's been days...but it's up again! that's good...i really liked this one

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:59 pm

This roleplay shant evar die! *Gets defibrilators and adreniline shots*

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SheaTeal on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:32 am

I don't think this will go as fast paced, though, since usually during the summer people are a lot busier, like Vio-Lance just said. I reallybdont think this'll die for a while, at least. I hope.

SheaTeal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:33 am

ah, yes, i understand that...it's just that i seem to be the only one that isn't busy...and there's so little i can do with my character now...and i have pretty much no life :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:35 am

It's okay. We still lurve you.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:31 pm

lol...lurve you guys, too...i'll just have to find some way to get my character back in...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SheaTeal on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Crystal: on the thing about not having a life, join the club. I haven't been anywhere in days, and now apparently I'm having an argument with my best friend, since she keeps finding new and creative ways to tick me off, and she's the only person I know who will keep in contact with me over the summer who I didn't meet over the computer. So yeah. I'm just a Ray of sunshine, aren't I?

BTW now'd be a good time for Song to come outside and then be like OMG what the fudge is going on? That'd be a good way to put her back in, if not cliched... Maybe. It's up to you I'm just making a suggestion.

SheaTeal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:34 pm

lol...that thought actually ran through my head...and theni though, no, that'd be mean...but i might...oh, and i do know how that feels; i lost two of my friends because they kinda turned into...ah, i'd get into trouble for that word <.< ...i don't talk to them anymore...and that is more than a little cliched...but i might still try that...it's something

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SheaTeal on Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Hey, guess what? I posted, like a while ago. Reply? :)

SheaTeal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:45 am

I know...I think people stopped posting...because I was kinda waiting on a reply from someone else, really...I think it died...again...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!