Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Around the world in a Summer

Around the world in...A Summer

a part of “Around the world in a Summer”, a fictional universe by IceFoxJess.

Four friends go on a trip around the world, to see the sites, to have new experiences before they all go on with there lives Though things get more then a little complicated...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Around the world in a Summer”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Around the world in...A Summer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:48 pm

Heyy, I just got a hold of a computer now...FOR GOOD. WHY? CAUSE GUESS WHO'S BACK AT HOME FROM VACATION...yeah that'd be me, anyhow, let's get a character up now shall we? ;D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Sorry it took me so llong to check this. >.<; but guess what...We can get this baby started!! I'll go work on the first post!! Yay! XD Well we got a fun bunch right here, players and chercter wise. XD I'll go down some cafien and I'll be ready to do this. =)
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Heres a link to IC incase you somehow didn't get the PM. ^_^{Or you just a random person who wants to read our work as we go along. =)}
IC

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:40 pm

Hey fumii, Sin are you girls alive?

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:36 pm

I'm sorry honey, I'll get a post up soon. I've just been a busy lady lately, you know? Don't worry, I'm not dead, and trust me, I won't be :)

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Lol Okay, good to know your still alive, just wanted to be sure, you two are usualy pretty good for not droping something without saying something. ^_^. {Looks like Sin might be the only one I'll have to bug if she dosen't say something soon. -_-;}

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:59 pm

I think I'm going to PM Sin one more time, if she dosen't say anything I'll have to start looking for someone to take the female cheracter role.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:55 pm

I can always double up, that is unless you wouldn't like it so :)

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Nah, if you really raither play a female cheracter you can switch.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:13 pm

Hi everybody.....wow, as I was typing this the right lens of my glasses popped out lol.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:33 pm

-Sighs- I'm sorry fumii but I'm going to have to replace you. -_-

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!