Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Keepers of the Gates

Keepers of the Gates

a part of “Keepers of the Gates”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

DEAD

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Keepers of the Gates”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Keepers of the Gates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Keepers of the Gates"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Keepers of the Gates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexius Valentine on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:57 pm

The creatures sound like homunculus from Buso Renkin.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alexius Valentine
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:07 pm

huh, i wanted to read that series but never got the chance. this is based off an old anime show i used to watch years ago called Gatekeepers 21, and i would have just put pics of the things up but i couldn't find any or anything like it -_-'

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexius Valentine on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:18 pm

Alexius Valentine
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:39 pm

wow, thanks...how the heck did i miss that? ^_^'

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexius Valentine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Um.. it was hand drawn by my older sister and then I posted it on my album on photobucket. That's why. xD

Alexius Valentine
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:37 pm

lol, well, that is a very good reason XD

the other option would be that i am very dumb i suppose, lol

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexius Valentine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:01 pm

You sure are negative sometimes. Are you going to post soon?

Alexius Valentine
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:49 am

yes, and sorry, i tried to post before but it looks like it didn't go through...i'll post in a sec

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!