Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

One Hundred Lions

The One Hundred Lions

a part of “One Hundred Lions”, a fictional universe by XavierDantius32.

Trickery, Deciet and Diplomacy as lines are drawn in the sand and three factions gear up for war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One Hundred Lions”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The One Hundred Lions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The One Hundred Lions"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The One Hundred Lions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:18 am

No more Navarre or Tiresians.
Characters must now be Vervun. I'll accept one more forign dignatary

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:21 am

Just a heads up that I will be away from tomorrow (friday) till Monday due to the most excellent Sonisphere music festival. After that I am at my Dad's for the week, and whilst he does have internet it is harder to keep control of the computer long enough to post, so I may be inactive during that period as well.
\m/
Should a machine not function upon striking the panel marked 'on' this is an omen of great ill. The operator must repeat the ritual from the beginning re-purifying himself, enscribing the runes, intoning the incantations, and again striking the panel marked 'on'. Should this procedure fail, the operator must recourse to consulting the instruction manual...

elloit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:09 pm

RP starts on the 21st.(The first chat meet will be then.) You can start posting from now.

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante215 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Perhaps we should post out character pages up here as well, as an example should anyone else wish to join.
I wonder, how much I have lost over the years and how much I have gained from these experiences. Intellect, wisdom, knowledge? I would cast all these aside just for a second chance, a second chance to make everything I have done wrong right once more... Each time I stare into space I ponder, what would have happened had I done things differently? If I had been in a different family, met different people, would I have ever been happy, or would life have just punched me in the gut like it always has...

Dante215
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante215 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:53 am

sorry I was not here on the 21st, I read it as the 27th so thus I didn't post a response until then. soz

Dante215
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!