Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Neo-Human

Neo-Human

a part of “Neo-Human”, a fictional universe by Vulpine Kitsune.

Technology has shaped the world. You have been created from that technology. What do you now choose to do with your life? Remain loyal to your creaters? Or find out the truth?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Neo-Human”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Neo-Human

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazikeen on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:08 pm

World done, time to head on home. I feel guilty I have another long day tomorrow.. G'night Lupine Kitsune, even though you're snoozin' already.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mazikeen
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:29 pm

still very awake for alot longer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:03 am

hey maz quick question just wanted to clarify what this meant in your last post "albit Aiden had extras for a regular joe" i just dont understand what its saying, and like to know what it meant.

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazikeen on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:15 am

Although Aiden has additional organs and body parts, more than a human - non splicer/ monstrous.

Mazikeen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:28 am

gotcha that makes more sense now

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vulpine Kitsune on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:22 am

Hey wolf, my understnding is that Maz isn't going to be on as much as us today. I've just posted, but what do you want to do now? We kinda need him to post, unless you have any ideas.

Vulpine Kitsune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazikeen on Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:12 am

guys, tell me what you need from me and ill do it. Dru isn't much into killing people though. Just woke up, literally, getting into the shower.

Mazikeen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazikeen on Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:19 am

have his be caught? Not participate? I dunno..

Mazikeen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vulpine Kitsune on Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:20 am

I didn't fully understand that last post. As for what we need from you, just tell Null what your powers are. I was thinking that somehow we could grow plants in the off limits part of the facility. That way Dru could see/feel whats going on there. That is how your power works right?

Vulpine Kitsune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:09 am

Aiden will want to know as much as he can handle, Aiden isnt a leader in the sense fel is but he is a leader in the sense of strategy he wants to know what he is up against and if their is a way out without having to kill everyone and then there is Maria is there a way to salvage the mind of maria this is probably the single driving force in aiden right now. and after all that what do they face on the outside when all is said and done.

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vulpine Kitsune on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Slow day in Neo-Human world.

Vulpine Kitsune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:01 pm

yea unfortenatly we really need maz to post for us to get a litle further its all good though life happens

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vulpine Kitsune on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Indeed it does. I was wondering how many other roleplays you guys are in? I'm buzzing with ideas for settings, but I don't want to give up on this one because of you guys and the story.

Vulpine Kitsune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:37 pm

no others at the moment

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vulpine Kitsune on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Hmm I see. Well, I'm glad you decided on this one then. Anyway, if I ever make something else I'll tell you. You might like that one too. But, for now I think I'll focus on this one.

Vulpine Kitsune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:15 pm

nothing wrong with that

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazikeen on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Boss stopped @ a smoke shop, so I got a min to see what's up in the OOC.

I have some kick ass role-plays I want to bring from Gaia to RP gateway, but my comp monitor is toast and I haven't needed it for anything I can do without, so.. Ya. But, man, I miss Halo. 35+/1 Kill/Death ratio.

I'm in one other RP I might abandon or try to eor something out. 40-60 OOC posts a day, 10+ IC a day, too fast for my phone and too busy.

Gtg, bbl.

Mazikeen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vulpine Kitsune on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:21 am

I'm going to post in about 6-8 hours time. Hopefully before then you will have time to post Maz. Oh and Wolf can post after you if he feel like it of course. Anyway, hope you find the time to post Maz.

Vulpine Kitsune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazikeen on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Vulpine Kitsune wrote:I'm going to post in about 6-8 hours time. Hopefully before then you will have time to post Maz. Oh and Wolf can post after you if he feel like it of course. Anyway, hope you find the time to post Maz.

I'm sorry for the low-quality post, it was the best I could do at the time and I'm satisfied that it gets the message across, just not the quality.

Mazikeen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vulpine Kitsune on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:38 pm

It was good enough Maz. Anyway, sorry you two that I'm posted a bit later than I said. But either way its up now. Btw, how do you feel about the direction of the roleplay so far?

Vulpine Kitsune
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!