Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Falling Through the Dark

Falling Through the Dark

a part of “Falling Through the Dark”, a fictional universe by Machubi-Uniki.

What would happen if a group of teens fell into a world full of demons...and they were the only humans remaining!?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Falling Through the Dark”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Falling Through the Dark

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:02 am

ha ha.

sure why not.

and thank you...you are like my own personal spell checker (loves spell checker)

I love the down HERE bit. ha ha.

sorry i just kinda like that for no particular reason.

he he he.

ho ho ho.

fu fu fu.

ha ha ha.

laugh laugh laugh

chuckle chuckle chuckle

:)

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRainbowCupcakes on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Amagawd, so much is happening!

Urgh, so much to read.
~The harder you try, the dumber you look.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xRainbowCupcakes
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Sorry it should calm down just a little if talis takes over posting for Goteia hes a little more giving in posting time.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRainbowCupcakes on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:19 pm

Don't worry, I read it all!

Well, more like skimmed, but I catch what's going on.

I hope!

xRainbowCupcakes
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelticCat on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:13 am

Sorry about the triple post...The site went all buggy on me when I was trying to respond.
*Made by DraconicArcania and all rights go to her.

CelticCat
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:45 am

Come on people, post! Don't let it die!
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Gya this is what happens while I am gone! Oh dear...well I hope things can pick back up now that I am...back sorta. Will b home officially tomorrow.

What ever happened to Talis? I noticed he has been posting infrequently is all...

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelticCat on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:23 am

Talis disappeared at the same time you did. At least, it appeared that way to me. :P

Also, Anthro...love the avatar! X3

CelticCat
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Ok guys I am officially back.

-tears of joy- I missed my house soooo much (is a home body completely)

Ok so I will get to work on 1. posting and 2. finding out whatever happened to talisman.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:06 pm

ha ha.

Posted.

for some reason I felt like saying toasted instead....

hmm perhaps it is this dreaded heat.

ha ha.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:43 pm

hmmm....I hate to do this but.

I might have to get rid of one of the bosses. That really pisses me off too; I worked hard on all four of them.

Also Qetzo you will be happy to know that I am beginning to sway on whether or not I will be killing off Lora so rejoice in you could be victory for before I was quite unwavering.

I just have been doing alot of thinking and calculating. My friend has helped, so now all that is left to do is decide which one I am gonna get rid of.

Getting rid of Beezlebub means that Lora won't die, but that also means no super boss (or rather no boss which is the spawn of Satan)

Getting rid of B. Widow will be rather annoying since she is the next one and is the one i am better prepared for plus I have already sorta mentioned her in the rp but it was only in passing and is easily looked over.

The V------ one whose name I can't spell i also don't want to get rid of since I think a fight in the world of dreams would be entertaining and plus I spent a good four hours a night for about a week finding SOMETHING I could use for that.

Those are the options you guys can take your pick among them. Sorta like a voting thing. I don't know for sure if I will get rid of one but I am definately considering it. Hope you guys don't mind.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:35 pm

Well if you do decide to get rid of one of them i say Beezlebub, but i have a feeling that you knew that would be my choice.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:02 am

Well let me remind you that if Lora doesn't die there is no sequel then again at the moment I am not sure if I should do one. I just feel that instead of lingering on one rp move on to another one. Don't tarnish the memory you know.

BTW the reason why Lora would have to die is cuz Beezlebub can't die. Don't ask why cuz I don't want to explain it but that is just that. :)

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelticCat on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:22 am

I'd also say Beezlebub...But then again, I might not have made it to the sequel anyways, so I'm biased a little. ^.^'' Sorry.

CelticCat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:18 pm

okeydokey...

soooo based on the votes........

CONGRATULATIONS B. WIDOW AND V---------- YOU WILL REMAIN IN THEY STORY LINE!

I AM SORRY BEEZLEBUB BUT YOU HAVE BEEN ERRR.... FIRED!

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:17 pm

I really should post as Goteia....-is feeling epicly lazy and stressed-

it is supposed to be summer how can school be bothering me during summer WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

-goes to work on post-

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:07 am

Sorry if I don't post too frequently!!! I'm on a short vacation-that-isn't-a-vacation at the moment, so.... Yeah. 6_^

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Okay, I'm back again! (:

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stubborn911 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:09 pm

im home!!!

stubborn911
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:12 am

Machubi, if it fits into your post somehow you have my permission to kill Kayl.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!