Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Neo-Human

Neo-Human

a part of “Neo-Human”, a fictional universe by Vulpine Kitsune.

Technology has shaped the world. You have been created from that technology. What do you now choose to do with your life? Remain loyal to your creaters? Or find out the truth?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Neo-Human”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Neo-Human

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:41 pm

i like it not sure how much free time ill have the next few days so maz and kit you can control Aiden as you need. ill just roll with it as it comes and gose

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vulpine Kitsune on Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:34 am

Wolf, your posts are very good and I do enjoy reading them. However you tend to miss speach marks out, or put them in the wrong place. If you could work on that a bit it would be a lot easier to read. Thanks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vulpine Kitsune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vulpine Kitsune on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:33 am

Hope Maz posts soon.

Vulpine Kitsune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazikeen on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:48 pm

I can't think of anything to type to advance the rp and not lead it astray..

Mazikeen
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vulpine Kitsune on Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Really Maz? Come one. I'll give you a few ideas then. Feel free to mix and match;-

1) Follow Aiden trying your best to keep up then either a) find the two and saying something or b) loose sight of the swift Aiden and retreat to the safety of your room.
2) The scientist grab you as you leave the technology living quarters and start to question why you are there while they replace your now broken impales.
3) Realise that you should be at some sort of training session for pychics and decided that Felicity probably just went there.
4) Say with Null and ask her to fine the files on Dru, Aiden and Felicity.
5) Become a doulbe agent and tell the scientist all our plans (thats the most extreme one, but just athought).

I hope that helps you post soon.

Vulpine Kitsune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MilkHoney on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Hello! New girl here.

Hoping to throw a new character into the mix. Energy-Sound. Beginning abilities would be purely vocal, with a wide range (at least 8 octaves, as this would encompass what is musically useful), well-developed mimicry, and exact projection. End game, this would expand to blood vessel rupturing pitches, lullabies that really work, etc. A siren/banshee combo. Using current sound technology info, so I know this is realistic (though not normally within the capabilities of a human vocal range). Character would be older than class due to dealing with voice breaking/changing at puberty.

Any questions or something I need to know before rolling out a character?

MilkHoney
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:16 am

let me be the first to say hello and welcome, as for questions i dont have alot and i think we covered a great deal of them in the ooc at the beginning of this rpg. that being said i have internet access but its going to be limited and unusual usage hours for me im in California for 5 weeks and the only time ill have access will be late at night here around 9-11 pm but this shouldn't deter my posting in any way for the time being, that being said i hope to see a few new posts up tomorrow evening so i may continue to post and perhaps a new character to role play with as well,

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vulpine Kitsune on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:53 am

Hey MilkHoney. I like your character idea. Although I would like to say since your character's power isn't as useful as ours to begin with, feel free to have some sort of talent. Oh yeah, specimens with Energy-Sonic powers can't be deafened due to the fact they can control sound waves in a very instinctive way. Thought I would tell you since it can be very useful at times. Anyway, how did you plan on being introduced to the rest of the characters so far?

Vulpine Kitsune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vulpine Kitsune on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:41 am

Well it seems we have all been a bit busy as of late. But still I hope that we can get back to the posting fairly soon. I'm going to give Maz another day to post something, after that I'll just post to move the story along and we will just assume that Dru doesn't chance after Felicity and Aiden.

As for MilkHoney. I hope you get around to making a character soon as new blood to the role-play would be nice.

Vulpine Kitsune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vulpine Kitsune on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:08 am

Okay I posted up. I thought I would make it a day later. Until we are all able to post a good amount of days togeather, then I think it would be best to just build on our characters. Then we will meet up will Null and start the really action.

Vulpine Kitsune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazikeen on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Vulpine Kitsune wrote:Hey MilkHoney. I like your character idea. Although I would like to say since your character's power isn't as useful as ours to begin with, feel free to have some sort of talent. Oh yeah, specimens with Energy-Sonic powers can't be deafened due to the fact they can control sound waves in a very instinctive way. Thought I would tell you since it can be very useful at times. Anyway, how did you plan on being introduced to the rest of the characters so far?

Energy-Sonic powers would be great for a character. Doesn't sound like it's mouth-restricted so she could, in a sense, use the sonic vibrations to blow up objects. If she holds a blade, sends sonic vibrations along its stem, it'll cut through people like a molten knife through warm butter. With enough raw power she could creake an earthquake.

Mazikeen
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:18 am

so im gonna be out of internet for about three days or so promise a post when i get back--wolf

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MilkHoney on Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:19 am

Thank you Mazikeen. I like the chainsaw effect idea very much. Due to the restrictions of sound moving through earth, I don't think an earthquake is as likely as an avalanche or a landslide. I'll need to research to discover whether infrasound and ultrasound can go beyond acoustics's restrictions to the point of creating significant vibrations in adjoining tectonic plates. But it is another idea I can play around with, so thank you. Resonance would allow her to explode some materials, such as crystal, with relative ease. Thank you again for reminding me of non-biological applications.

Vulpine Kitsune, I do plan on my character having a useful talent, but not one which is strictly militant. Something academic seems appropriate for someone who has been stuck in the same class for so long.

If you want a heads up on how Mynah is going to make an entrance, highlight to see the spoiler. Blackmail. Eavesdropping is a terribly bad habit, but it makes for terribly good gossip.

MilkHoney
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MilkHoney on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:25 am

Waiting on character approval.

MilkHoney
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!