Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kasvisto Academy

Kasvisto Academy

a part of “Kasvisto Academy”, a fictional universe by Hidden Dreams.

You are more special than you may think...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kasvisto Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Kasvisto Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hidden Dreams on Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kasvisto Academy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hidden Dreams
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Kasvisto Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity Loops of Pain on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:19 am

I don't know if anyone's going to look here (Hopefully someone does) but are there any entertanment rooms in the dorms? You know, some place with computers, tv, maybe a kitchen to store snacks maybe-though that might be a bit redundant with the 3 meals a day thing.
Fruity Loops of Pain: The epitome of self proclaimed awesomeness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fruity Loops of Pain
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hidden Dreams on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:54 pm

Ahh, I was thinking about something just like this for this roleplay the other day, but I kept forgetting to say anything about it. Haha. But, yes, I was thinking there would be a room or two about twice the size of the dorm rooms (Depending on how big you consider each dorm to be), with television, computers, etc., and possibly even a small kitchen, since a student could easily get caught up in something else, and miss one of the meal times.

Thanks for bringing this up~ I would have definitely forgotten to mention it otherwise.

Hidden Dreams
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:28 am

Hey, just wondering if you got my character sheet...? :)

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Can someone contact my char I don't like rping alone.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity Loops of Pain on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:19 pm

I didn't know you were actually in the school. O.O
I would suggest you enter the school, go through the hallways or whatever, then find the people who are in the hallways, and talk to them. I'm in a hallway but...I don't know if my characters up for much convorsation. =.='
Last edited by Fruity Loops of Pain on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fruity Loops of Pain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Well Darkune, you're kind of just skating around, or something....

Also, sorry to the RPer of Alistair that I haven't replied to him yet, I'm waiting for theHaze to reply.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Hey guys, I just got accepted into this thing and apparently the website's not letting me read past posts made by others on the other pages (what's up with that? D:)! Can somebody fill me in real quick on where everyone is so I can jump in? It'd be greatly appreciated <3

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity Loops of Pain on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:25 am

I know right? That's seriously messed up! Why do they even give you a choice to go to another page anyway?
I'll try to summarize as best as I can since my summery skills are garbage. XD

We started out by entering school grounds for the first time. It was pretty hot outside and almost everyone was complaining about that. Some of us quickly went inside to look for our dorms and just chill out (I think it was Seth, Niko, Hayden-though he was there the whole time, Suzie too, sorry if I missed someone or added someone). Others just lingered around outside, in front of the academy. Trevor split himself up (Refer to character list) and sent some of his doubles to try and make friends or enemies. He commented about some students just going straight to their rooms instead of trying to make friends. He introduced himself to...I think it was Sabella, I'm not sure (Aren't I reliable?) and asked if she wanted to go to his dorm room with him.
Anyway, Alistair was just hanging out in a tree with a bird all by his lonesome. Niko was being awesome by introducing himself to his roommate while smoking and I think drinking Vodka or Alcohol (Seriously, I liked this character ever since he did this), Trevor made his doubles split up and look for an empty room, and Suzie was taking a look around as a cat (Refer to character list) and walked into Seth's room while he was doing weird stuff to his laptop.
Seth noticed the weird cat when it jumped on his bed and petted it, thinking that it was just a normal cat with a blue path on its nose and that the school probably just broke the rule about animals being allowed on school. Suzie changed back into her human form, introduced herself and left the room while thinking that he would be fun to mess with or something like that. Seth that the she would probably be annoying later on.
Suzie left the room and walked into the hallway to see Trevor, his doubles, and Sabella standing in the hallway. Seth left as well, walked into the hallway, and joined them. We all introduced ourselves as well as said our powers.
Trevor made up the idea to have a little party outside and to find a lake to swim in. We agreed. Suzie left to go to her room, take a shower, and get ready. Seth left to search for a computer lab (It's kind of obvious why he wants to find one...with his power and all) and said that he'd go back to his room in 30 minutes to change and stuff. Trevor went with Sabella to look for a lake since Sabella can sense water nearby.
While all this was going on, Max was snowboarding (I know he was on a board) his was towards the school. He used his barriers (Refer to character list) as a sort of ramp or something to...jump on? Sorry if I screwed that up. He made an epic crash landing in front of the school. This is where he met Marni. She helped him up from his fall and they introduced themselves as well as said their powers.
Seth was walking in the hallway while listening to his iPod and saw that he had songs on his iPod that he probably accidently illegally downloaded from his laptop and probably involuntarily used himself as a sort of link between his computer and his iPod. Yeah, he probably needs to control his power better.
Seth bumped into Adrian, who was looking around the school for his classes and they introduced themselves.

Um...I think the rest is still visible. Sorry, if I mentioned Seth too much...he is my character...=.=' Hoped this helped.

Fruity Loops of Pain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:46 pm

LOL. First of all, I'd like to say that this "Niko" is now my idol. Second, I'd like to thank you for saving me x__x, and third, since you did mention Seth so damn much, I guess I'll bump into him first.

Thank you so much, once again :)

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity Loops of Pain on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:56 pm

You're Welcome!
And I'll also say sorry again, because I just reread over my summary and I noticed that I mentioned Seth in, like...every other sentence. That's not cool.

Oh and Seth's in his room taking a nap lol. You can wake him up or whatever. I don't know. XD

Fruity Loops of Pain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:45 pm

Haha, yershh, I noticed that, after I posted a reply in this OOC :P

I'll probably run into somebody in the dorms, if anyone's still in there.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!