Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knights

Vampire Knights

a part of “Vampire Knights”, a fictional universe by Stellabellum.

There is a new cast of students at Cross Academy, and dark secrets are waiting to be uncovered. Vampires? Oh yes, I think so.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knights”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Vampire Knights

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:46 pm

I would be comfortable with you controlling him, Anah, just cause you came up with the idea in the first place.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:58 pm

Ehehehe. > > I'll see what I can do if it's really needed.

And I'll drop Lillac for a while so I can make it work but, I'll need a BIG favour if I do this.
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Oh? What would that favour be? :] I'd be glad to help. I'm flexable [usually]

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:12 pm

It's that there can't be posts every one to five minutes. At least a ten minutes space so people can actually absorb what's going on and so that I can squeeze two characters in there with developing plots and ideas. It's hard to do that with the speed posting going on right now. If everyone agreed to this, the RP would flow a lot more smoothly in all actuality. It gives time to think of proper actions and type out proper posts. > > Not that I'm demanding it but the at the rate this is going I won't be able to do anything. Right now it's a three-way RP but there are way more people than that. We need to space out posts so that everyone can react accordingly.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:20 pm

The only reason I'm posting fast right now is because nobody else is posting. Usually when other people are posting I let everyone post their post before I do. I think we can make that fair. If we had an order to post or something, that might work, but not all scenes are going to go at the same rate.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:24 pm

sorry for the fast posting.. -__-
but nobody is on, and we want something to happen while we post.

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:27 pm

I've don't look at the RP for a couple of hours, and there's like over 200 posts. -.- Last time I checked, there was only 100. I've been trying to post, but you two/three keep posting and I can't keep up! D:
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 pm

I wish the damn back arrow worked so we could read older posts... then this would make it much easier.

The thing is, when someone posts, it tells me 'hey, they are joining us' so I'll slow down my posting and wait for the other people online to post. then that creates an order where we post and its alright for everyone. but I don't slow down 'cause nobody is joining in the posting...

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:35 pm

*Sigh* I know Ty will post when he sees I've started posting and that there's some time limit. How about, we start with an order and as people start posting again, the person that person posts after becomes the new order.

So if it was Ty and I and it went: Ty, Me, Ty, Me, Stella. It would then be: Ty, Me, Stella, Ty, Me, Stella. And it would work like that, it would make things so easy.

Let's decide on an order of posts while we can.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:35 pm

besides, you could have always let us know to slow down earlier. We could have explained what was going on, and waited until you posted.

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Alright....I'm going to need someone to recount what the hell has happened in the past 100 posts XD

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Well I would have but you seemed to have a scene going on so I wanted to wait until it was done before asking but it never seemed to end. Level E after Level E kept showing up so the posts kept going so the scene never ended.

Like I said, we can establish an order now and move from there. If you don't want to fine whatever, I'm just asking for the sake of giving everyone the chance to post properly.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:41 pm

The problem is that Cross and I are way more active than most of everyone else and I don't know about Cross, but I don't want to wait all day for someone to post just so I can post and then wait again for hours on end. I'm not patient :/

*sigh* What makes sense to me is this. When people are online, they can post as they wish. When others log in they post a post in the Posting Tab saying that they are online. Then we can add them to the round of posting.
So basicly if Cross and I were posting, and you, Anah, logged in, you'd post and tell us. Then the order would be from Cross, Me, Cross, Me, to Cross, Me, Anah, Cross, Me, Anah, and so on.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:46 pm

yeah.
& it's ok even if we're in the middle of a scene. Well, at least I'm fine with stopping for a few minutes so you guys can join in.

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:55 pm

I'll stop for a little bit too just so this drama dies down..

They just need to fix the damn tab so we can see older posts. It's driving my nuts.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:01 pm

we're going to stop the posting for a while so you guys can catch up i guess. the other post was mainly just about level E attack. So nothing really big happened just yet. You guys could start posting now. the night class should be in their classes now... i think.

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:03 pm

I don't know what to do with Yuukiko, she's just randomly sitting under a tree reading a book.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:05 pm

I don't know what to do now. T-T

Ty isn't on and I can't post without Ty, he's a whole big part in my next post! *Sobs*

So, I guess I'll post up here when I'll start posting for real again. Don't worry, it'll be some time tomorrow and it'll give me time to perfect my evil vampire and fully come up with his plot. *Grin* This is the fun part.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:09 pm

hmmmmm i seee.

im bored.. -3-

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:09 pm

Yuukiko could..... um... :/ idk, be attacked by a vampire?

So can we start posting again....?

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!