Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Greater Good?

The Greater Good?

a part of “The Greater Good?”, a fictional universe by KrazyTigger.

A disease has gripped the over-populated earth, killing almost everyone in its path and leaving disasterous consequences. Not only did you survive, but your DNA has been altered. But is it for the greater good?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Greater Good?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Greater Good?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:27 pm

Hey everyone, I hope I'm not to late to start! Sorry it took me so long to get up and around to it, but I have now put up a sheet for you Krazy! Thanks for the invite, its always a pleasure to be with good writers!
Anyway, I hope my sheets ok and look forward to joining you!
Rae Rae

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:21 am

Hey Rae Rae! It's never too late to start with us! And I'm glad that you decided to join, as I always love to roleplay with you and Chelsea! :)
Of course you're accepted and I love both of your characters! :D
Looking forwards to your post!
Kim~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Ooh, yay! Kit and Norman have guests! Haha, I'm happy for character interaction time, and I think all you guys are great, just so you know. The characters are all so compelling; it's like reading a book! =)

~Kiku~
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catherinebutcher on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Loving the interactions :D

catherinebutcher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:18 pm

i will have my post up soon asap! no later than tomorrow!

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Hey guys!
Loving how this is working out!
Also, we ended up on the most words per post! How cool is that?!
Well done and keep up the hard work! I think we're averaging about 700 words per post, which is great! :)
Kim~

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:10 pm

that is awesome!! and wow, about that list, I am in 4 out of the 10 roleplays that are on that list of most words per most. Exile to Mars is number 4!! :D and I am apart of the roleplay that is number three on that list too. very cool :D

but yeah, love this rp so far! hopefully more of our characters can end up meeting each other soon!

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliFowl on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Thank you sooo much for letting me join ^^

EliFowl
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliFowl on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Just wish I knew how this worked a bit more ^^' hehe, sorry.

EliFowl
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:39 am

I meant to have a post up by tonight, but I got distracted, then super tired all of a sudden! I will have my post up in the morning!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:18 am

Sorry I've taken a while to post. I'm on holiday and haven't had the time. I don't think I'll get the time for a little while, so go ahead without me.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:48 pm

Haha, don't worry; enjoy your holiday! The door to the mansion is basically just open for ya anyway, so when you get back, you can either waltz on in or leave. =)

~Kiku~

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catherinebutcher on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:44 pm

You're all doing really well people :D Elifowl feel free to ask any questions someone will always be around to answer.

Catherine

catherinebutcher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:19 am

sorry guys i cant post till sat at the earliest.. more likely sunday!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:57 pm

We let it slip! And I am so sorry for completely neglecting the roleplay, but I'm back on track now and I hope that everyone is still prepared to carry on! We really don't want it to die and I want to thank those who have carried on even though I've been absent! Thank you!
Kim (Your bad GM!)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:03 am

Um... so hi everyone. I've heard about this RP from Kiku, and I was really interested in the concept. Is there a chance that I might still join? I have a basic idea as to what's been going on thus far, and an idea for a character. If it's okay with the GMs, I'll submit a character sheet within the next few days?

-Ex
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:58 am

Hey guys! We're back! Sorry we've been absent, but we've had college and it's been a real struggle to manage this as well. So anyway, we really want to get back into it.
Ex, your character was brilliant, welcome to the roleplay! I know that's a bit late, but still. Please don't be afraid to ask questions! Both me and Cathy are completely open and friendly, or at least we try to be! :) Any problems, let one of us know!
We do have a new rule for you guys and that is about the posting. We're really pleased that you're enjoying it and we hope that this doesn't annoy anyone, but could you just slow it down a tad. We're struggling to keep up ourselves. It may sound like we're moaning (I hope it doesn't, because we aren't!), but we just want it to be available for others to still join and be able to keep up as well.
Again I apologise for abandoning you!
Feel free to shout and scream at us!
Kim~ (Your awfully bad GM)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Hey, I'm sorry that I've never posted for so long and now school has started and I'm already so far behind I'm going have to leave. Its not a big loss, I haven't really interacted. I'm sorry, but keep up the good work.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Hey syrafay,

So I was just assuming that Jasper was asleep, and from Kiku's post it seems like the others were too. I don't know if you'd rather wait for the others to get a bit further along or move us to the next day. I'm fine either way.

-Ex

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!