Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Admeta

Admeta

a part of “Admeta”, a fictional universe by AvalonNight.

A world with many races, magic, and mischief.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Admeta”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Admeta

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonNight on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:07 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/admeta/]Admeta[/url]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"But he's Rachel Candy!"
-Both Jenks and Al"
— Kim Harrison (White Witch, Black Curse)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvalonNight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Admeta

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Sorries guys. I guess I'm going to drop. The roleplay is moving too fast ahead of me, and I can't keep up. I've got too much to do in a day, and by the time I've made 1 post, when I come back 3 hours later, there are 15 other posts, leaving me, my character and my understandings of the roleplay in the dust.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laughing_Prophet on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:28 pm

Vio-Lance wrote:Sorries guys. I guess I'm going to drop. The roleplay is moving too fast ahead of me, and I can't keep up. I've got too much to do in a day, and by the time I've made 1 post, when I come back 3 hours later, there are 15 other posts, leaving me, my character and my understandings of the roleplay in the dust.

That's probably my fault, and I apologize. I mostly RP on a game called Second Life, and it's Real-time so I'm used to much, much faster-paced RP where you generally respond to each post as soon as possible.

Well being in the Coast Guard, I don't have access to too much internet-wise. Gaming is definitely one of them, so I started to look into Forum RP. That being said, I will try to slow it down if you wish, putting bigger posts, but maybe only once a day. I'm not new to Role Playing, but I am new to Forum Role Playing, so again, I apologize for going too quickly. If there is anything I'm doing wrong, please let me know. I hate to inconvenience people, especially if it's forcing you to the point of leaving the RP altogether. Because I did enjoy Minh and Chey's interactions. ;P
"To lift an autumn hair is no sign of great strength; to see the sun and moon is no sign of sharp sight; to hear the noise of thunder is no sign of a quick ear." ~Sun Tzu

Kandosii sa ka'rta, vode an.

Ner briik'akaata be'beroyase. =D

Laughing_Prophet
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rio Green on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:39 am

I guess i should be more patient, but is anyone else going to post again, i have a habbit of not waiting for everyone
We, the hopes and dreams of the people, are the Tears of Satan.

--Satan's Tear, Member Number 2798--
Rio Green, Mage of the Green River of Antioch.

Rio Green
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laughing_Prophet on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:46 pm

I get impatient as well. I'd advise getting into several RPs at once. It's what I did to slow down my posts.

That being said, I suppose if this fight goes down, I can post for the Troll NPCs. And you can post for the Elves and your Black Iron group. Unless someone else wants to control the Elves? That'd be fine. Hell, I'd even control the Elves if someone wanted to control Trolls. I'm not picky at all.

Is there a general idea we want this plot to go toward? I was going to have a whole political circle thing, where the trolls are being used to gain power among some other groups, and vice versa, blah blah. Don't want to give too much away, but I suppose we should as the GM first, eh?

If anyone wants to take over any of the other NPCs, let me know. I gave the Elven Captain a name, and plan on having him a central part of the story, so try not to kill him yet ;)

Just let us know who you're 'controlling' so we don't mess with him/her

Laughing_Prophet
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rio Green on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Just asking the GM, is there a peticular outcome that we should be leaning towards with this upcomming battle?

and im leaving for new hampshire tomorrow and i dont know if i'll have any internet while im there. if i do i'll post if not then ill be back in around 10-12 days. feel free to RP any of my bandits but keep them in character.

I'll hold off on the attack until i get some further info

Rio Green
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!