Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloody Rabbit Hole

Bloody Rabbit Hole(A wonderland RP)

a part of “Bloody Rabbit Hole”, a fictional universe by MoonFox1.

Based off of Alice in wonderland

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bloody Rabbit Hole”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bloody Rabbit Hole(A wonderland RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Okay I will. I'll go post or something in a while.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:08 am

I want to apologize before my character wakes to the people he's going to insult.. In other words: everyone. I just realized what an ass he's going to be xD Sorry.
Overconfidence: "There's only seven sharp sides to that thing! We're three! It can't possibly maim more than one of us before we manage to kill it!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raijn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:56 am

Raijn do you want my character to wake yours up ?

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:16 pm

Sure, but.. Does he have a reason to? 8)

People generally don't call on the Jabberwocky unless they need him for something, and if they don't then he might become very grumpy. :P

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Lol. Well, no he doesn’t have a reason really. I was like planning on him just waking the Jabberwocky up because the ground is shaking and that’s bothering him.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:29 pm

Well, that would be kinda anti-climatic.. And probably unwise :P

See, what I had in mind was somewhat of a homocidal asshole, and the only thing restricting him is the fact that his summoner and awakener has complete control of his actions, forcing him to choose sides that way :P If he was awakened just because the shaking bothered your character, he'd probably snap at him and go back to sleep.. :(

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Oh ok >.< Hmm well I won't have mine wake yours up then. I'll just have him near your charater or something lol

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:12 am

I'm sorry, guys. My computer is dead but it's getting fixed right now so don't give up, okay? ^^ I can't post with a wii either... >_<

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:55 am

I'm leaving sorry I won't be on this site anymore.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:15 am

Are people still here, or should I mentally declare this RP dead?

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:07 pm

I'm alive... o.o

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Technically alive, though my characters are now in the orphanage -.-;
If this can be resucitated, I'm all for coming back
If I make the lashes dark
And the eyes more bright
And the lips more scarlet,
Or ask if all be right
From mirror after mirror,
No vanity's displayed:
I'm looking for the face I had
Before the world was made.
~W.B. Yeats

Edamame
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:28 am

I just thought that this RP is moving at a slower pace than preferable, and seeing as my character is still asleep (a decision I'm beginning to regret), there's not so much I can do about it..

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:44 am

Perfectly understandable.

For manually restarting this rp, well, if everyone(or those still on...) was willing for some major ret-con to this rp's coninuity(which already we're a little...lacking in) I'd be more than willing to send one of mine to retrieve Christopher.

Which might help push things along, seeing as I personally am one of those insomniacs that just wander through this sight in the odd hours of the night west coast time, when everyone else seems to just be rising ._.

I'd assume I'd just need to know what it was the ritual/process for awaking Christopher would exactly entail and which character(between predarotry Banders and childish Winifred) you would prefer to have Christorpher leashed too. If you wanted to go that way, that is.

Edamame
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:07 am

Truth be told, I haven't planned the exact ritual yet. In my head, I mostly pictured some sort of magic activation. Perhaps an object placed above the ground where he's slumbering, or a word of power. Gosh, those words are cliché, but I think you catch my drift.

As for the character you want to awaken him.. I'll leave that to you. However, it should be a character that could.. Well, not exactly "get along", but at least tolerate a narcissistic sociopath.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:30 am

Narcissitstic Sociopath, you say? I do believe my Humble Psychopath would quite enjoy that company~

I'll go work on the post right now, though I guess you won't exactly be on for a while... ._.;

***oh, and Hana, what exactly are your plans for Victoria at the moment?

******does anyone know how to reclaim abandoned characters? This maddening tab refuses to let me post until I have "submitted a character sheet" =.=

Edamame
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:36 pm

Argh, I cannot begin to describe my frustration when the internet suddenly disappears. Not that it suddenly disappeared, it's been gone for a week, but it becomes quite irritating since I've gotten ill, and can't go to school and steal their network. So here's to the local burger king and their free wireless internet - as long as you buy something.

Curiously awaiting your post, Leiori, hopefully we'll get this show on the road in no time. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to reclaim abandoned characters.. I suppose you could either attempt to make contact with the GM, make a new one, or.. No, that's basically what I can come up with :S

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:46 pm

I guess I'll just recreate the character again =.=; it seems the easiest.

Truth be told, my post wasn't all that *tadah* worthy either, I could not for the life of me come up with a decent ritual to awaken Christopher ._.
....hm, I'm kind of tempted to just post here while I wait to be re-approved now that I think about it >.>

Edamame
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:46 pm

If you wish to discuss your ideas for the ritual, you could always PM me, and we can work out the details together. But I see no problem with you posting it here either, if you prefer to do so. :)

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:06 pm

Then I shall~ This was what I originally came up with for the ritual, I left vague on whether the words(and ritual itself) were right in case you were disatisfied with it.

“Here? Truly?” Banders lightly questioned of her surroundings, one finger held lightly to her lips in thought, “It seems such a...strange place for a nap. Ah, but I guess to each his own.” Merely shrugging lightly at the thought, the elegant woman began to snake her hand through the expanse of her billowing gown, searching for a certain artifact of great importance in the matter at hand. Fingers dancing over the remnants of her lunch, a paring knife, and a small book within the disproportionately large folds of her dress, she eventually came across what it was she was looking for. Pulling at the smooth substance she had touched, a polished stone, Banders lightly began to hum a tune to herself.

It’s been a while since anything interesting had happened in wonderland, other than the “tyrannical” red queens murderous rampage, and she was ecstatic at the prospect of a creature much like herself to liven things up. Not to mention that, in the years since the Jabberwocky had first slept, the fluctuation of visitors to her humble swamp had increased much too much for her tastes. Honestly, she was beginning to put on weight because of it.

With a not so careful hand, she placed the polished stone directly in the middle of the grove she stood, twirling lightly in her boredom as she did so. Though none were there to see it, she always did enjoy giving her audience a good show. “Now let’s see…if I remember right, Winni said there was an incantation to awaken him as well. Something about Volpal? Vorpal? No, that was the sword,” Banders lightly began to trail, pattering her fingers absently against her forearm, “Maybe it’s just a wake up? No, that would be too anticlimactic for even my tastes…ah well, I guess I’ll just try it anyways, Raise~” Now to play the waiting game…for hopefully not too long, she was famished once more.

Edamame
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!