Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Shadow Follows

The Shadow Follows

a part of “The Shadow Follows”, a fictional universe by Hirochi-Zangus.

Have you ever wondered why your shadow follows you? You may think it's just the darkness from a beam of light. But what happens to those who have no shadows? There is a battle we do not know of, a battle in the darkness.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Shadow Follows”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Shadow Follows

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Shadow Follows"

Ranks:
1 [Scarecrow Akuma Glutton]
5 [Violet Marina Chaise]
7 [Nozoi Damuri Vidimal]

Please check it out!
Last edited by Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Shadow Follows

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:00 pm

Starting this up again? Good, good. I'll definitely be checking in to see how it goes!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:03 pm

yes, well I tried reviving the old thread but some of the people never come to the site anymore. Oh well, hopefully a new batch of kiddies will make it through to the end.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:52 pm

I was thinking about joining this a few days ago, but I decided to hold off on it since I was planning to be off until today. I've actually already prepared my two bios, but I'm curious if there's a post limit. I mean, I wouldn't be dishing out a bunch of one-liners either way, but I'm not too good at making loads of impressive paragraphs and whatnot.

My Ballin' RPs:
A Field :: A Field + You + Testing
Lila :: TWEWY + Inception + Higurashi + LOST + Almighty Beings + MAGIC BALLS + Crossovers + LSD
Maple Manor :: Maid Outfits + RPG Rules + Plumbing

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:46 am

Anything that's more than 1 sentence is fine. I'm not picky about that kinda thing, at least not this RP.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:56 pm

When will this thing start?
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Aurelier
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:02 pm

I think it's about dead, sorry. We needed a few more people to join it, but I might revive it later. Just not as much people interested in it now. I'll PM you guys if this thing actually kicks off, otherwise consider it dead.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!