Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Never die, to the moon!

Never die, to the moon!

a part of “Never die, to the moon!”, a fictional universe by yamada.

In year 2035, strange spaceships began invading earth from somewhere close to earth from space. During that time, the moon began to lose his brightness. What is going on? only you can discover, with your special gift.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Never die, to the moon!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Never die, to the moon!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yamada on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:05 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Never die, to the moon!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Heaven or hell?
If you won't fight, you'll never know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yamada
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Never die, to the moon!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:11 pm

I hope you don't mind if I join

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yamada on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:50 pm

It's not like I revealed any of this roleplay's secrets for you NOT to join ;)
Yea... I have secrets for you to find ;)

yamada
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:30 pm

Then you like my character?
I also have a few other questions: who is in charge of the space mission? Do you have a mission commander character in mind, because I sure don't. Who put the mission together? I just want to know these things so I can make a better post.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yamada on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:28 am

Hmm, I'm kinda neutral about your character, but I don't dislike it, not at all.

What's going on on earth is, that all of the prime ministers work together, each commanding its own space-ports (the name comes from airport), which are also connected. Well, ever since the first "alien invasion", all the prime ministers (or whoever leads the countries) have been working together for the time being to find out a solution. They found out that the invader spaceship came from somewhere close to earth, and from the direction of the moon. They are not sure from where EXACTLY, but they have an estimation, and this is where our ship at, at a strategic position, ready to defend earth, or maybe see where exactly they are coming from.

Did I answer all your questions? If I did, posting would be a piece of cake.

yamada
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:48 am

I posted. So do you have a character in mind to act as mission commander?

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yamada on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:44 am

If you ask about a PARTICULAR character leading the mission, I got no idea, but probably the country leaders, because they now pay special attention to that. But no way they'd even let one person lead earth, because it would wreck all rules built on earth. Furthermore, I think the country leaders think the temporary forced peace is enough disorder by itself.

An epic line:
Ok, lets make your (character's) dream come true! But the way to glory will be tough, be sure never to die, and you will get to the moon.

(lol this is the roleplay's name)

yamada
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:20 pm

Do you mind easing back a bit on the action? I was trying to start a conversation between Rio and Alice that could lead to character development. Everything is moving way too fast.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yamada on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:41 pm

Sorry, sorry, so I'm moving fast after all huh...
I thought she hated the pilot though ^^
Also, for my last post, I planned Rio giving Alice's question an answer by talking from the pilot's room to "no one" too, but somehow, I didn't do it... I'm not completely sure what were my reasons now, except for the size of our spaceship, which can be ignored if we know our ship had the pilot's microphones on all the time... so I'm not sure what were my reasons.
So after that carrier and all of its ships are down, we can do character development, and who knows, maybe I'll give a hint that will get us closer to the solution? (well, I DO know, but to keep it secret I put the sentence like this :D)

Ok, NOW I didn't miss your post, and I can even post today once more too, so... here we go! to the moon! (again, not really ^^' ... at least not that fast. By the way, am I being too hyper or what?)

yamada
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:46 pm

I don't even know if the space ship is the size of a rocket capsule or the size of the Enterprise. I thought Alice would be sitting a row behind Rio or something, making it easy for him to over hear her.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yamada on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Ok, anywayyyyyyyyyyy, that battle lasted one post, so no big deal.
By the way, that ship isn't large, but it was bigger than a fighter for sure, bigger than the 2 fighters together. But still, not very large. The American and Russian spaceships were bigger than Rio's ship.
Now, I'll take your advice, and relax a bit with the "hurrying for the end" thing, and proceed with some other stuff ^^' .

yamada
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yamada on Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Fridayyyy, I'll be able to be on until 11PM instead of just until 9:30. And you're on now, so we can post one after another. Opportunity - found!

yamada
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Is that Mountain Standard or Pacific time? Or some other time zone? It's 12:03 Mountain Standard Time (actually, I'm an hour behind because my state doesn't observe Daylight Savings time)

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yamada on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:13 pm

I'm in time zone +2, WITH Daylight Saving time, and now, its 9:13 PM (the time I posted this post).

yamada
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:24 pm

Where is time zone +2? Mountain Standard Time runs along the spine of the Rocky Mountains and the Sierra Madre Occidental in western North America.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yamada on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:34 pm

time zone +2 is written in the bottom of my screen as " UTC + 2 hours ", is that helping?
if not, its a little bit east of the Mediterranean sea.
If it wasn't Friday I would be off already, its 9:34 PM now...

yamada
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:04 pm

Wow! That's in eastern Europe and part of the Middle East! That's way far away!

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yamada on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:20 pm

Lol, YOU tell ME about the huge distance? Most of my friends from the US connect in hours like 1AM to 3AM in the early morning! XD I can't even post in their time!

(the US is about time zone -6 or something like that. [US time] = [My time] - 8 hours you know how big this difference is? lol)
Time: 22:20 (10:20 PM)

yamada
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:32 pm

I think Mountain Standard Time is -7 hours. So you're about 9 hours ahead of me. It's a hot sunny day where I'm at - and about 100 degrees Farehiet.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yamada on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:42 am

100?!?!?! wow, thats hot! well, my weather condition says 77-91 , so I'm not better by far...

Anyway, expect a huge surprise from how the "aliens" look. Well, it won't be THAT much of a surprise, because I already told you they are not REALLY aliens... But I don't know what you've planned about their look, so I dunno...
Heh, taking her anger... Well, I can't afford to tell you more at the time, so lets post to see! To the moon!

yamada
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!