Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Quest: The Dragon of the Dungeon

Quest: The Dragon of the Dungeon

a part of “Quest: The Dragon of the Dungeon”, a fictional universe by Script.

The city of Emeralia is under attack. Every night, the city sky is filled with screeches, as hordes of flying monstrosities descend upon its streets. The King has called for aid from all corners of civilisation. For you! Humour involved.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Quest: The Dragon of the Dungeon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Quest: The Dragon of the Dungeon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omega_Pancake on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:53 pm

I will post as soon as possible, but my brain has been a little bit fudged lately. It's getting sunfried, and being sick isn't helping.

See a word in my writing that you don't understand? Can't find the definition anywhere? I'm probably sponsoring it. Did you know that much of the communication we use today consists of only about seven thousand words? These poor dears have been removed from the dictionary--but you can help bring them back!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Omega_Pancake
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kalmatos on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Actually, my brain is also a little slow, also, i will be posting a bit slower due to me having 2 project submission on friday this week.

It's a wire structure and a world respectively, so apologies in advance.
"Swift as the Wind, Silent as a Forest, Fierce as Fire and Immovable as a Mountain" - Sun Tzu

"Perfection can only be achieved through Destruction, for nothing is perfect"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kalmatos
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solamente_mismo on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Hey, guys. I just submitted a character for this roleplay. Yes, I realize that some fighting has already started, and I intend to make that part of how my character comes on the scene at Emeralia. Hope that's okay. Parabola, since you're the RP master here, I guess it's up to you to decide whether or not I can get in on this, but I will try to post when it is appropriate (on that note, is there any posting order? If my character is accepted, let me know please). My character is just an average human, as well. I decided to shake things up a little and not have any magical talents added to her.

If you need me to type anything for you as a sample let me know in a PM, I guess. I'm not sure how my description is compared to some of the others around here. hahaha
( ^ carlantrus from pokestadium.com.)

solamente_mismo
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kalmatos on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:49 am

Do you guys still want me to post? Or would you like to wait for the posters to return first before i continue with my posting?

kalmatos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:52 am

Feel free to post -- and solamente, I'll take a look at your character now.

Edit: Accepted :) Just be sure not to use the 'cuz' and 'imma' in your actual IC posts! :D
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gasmask on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:25 am

I'm going to have to withdraw guys. I feel a little intimidated by the whole posting thing, the times and other-stuff. Not to mention I just came down with a sickness myself. So, yeah sorry guys. I had really hoped to start but this setup confuses me.

Sorry. ):
[left]Image[left]
Tiko says:
I still wanna punch him in the face
Mid says: Gas 1, Mid 0.

Gasmask
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solamente_mismo on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:28 am

Sooo... It has been a few days since the last post.
Just checking to see if there is any posting order going on... I'm not sure I should post again yet, because it seems like I should wait for more people. But who is going to post next? Or who should?
Just wondering.

solamente_mismo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:12 pm

I'm waiting on Pancake to post =/ But you can go ahead and make another one, just to keep the blood flowing in the roleplay ^^;

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kalmatos on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:29 am

I think that skyflying falcon hates me now since i took such a long time to reply :/

kalmatos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solamente_mismo on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Okay, I'm posting something, but because I'm not too sure what's going on with the other people's characters it seems more like filler, because that's what it is, and what happens with Alex kind of depends on what's going on with the other characters. The entrance she used is the one where Arrow and Sigrid (Arrow and Pancake) were shooting arrows, and I don't plan on being a God-Moder ( =P ), so I need to wait for them.
Just letting everyone know if they think my post is too short or something.
:)

solamente_mismo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kalmatos on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:42 pm

I think this roleplay has died :(

kalmatos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solamente_mismo on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:49 pm

NOOOOO!

solamente_mismo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:53 pm

Hey guys.

Sorry about not being able to maintain the activity! It really bugs me that a bunch of you dedicated roleplayers have been let down by people disappearing without warning. :/

I'll see if I can prod Omega Pancake into a post, I know Arrow and myself are waiting on her, and solamente is waiting on both her and Arrow. If I can get her to post, I'll send a PM to Falcon to try and get him to post too. If we have all those people, hopefully we can play out the rest of the roleplay!

Thanks for your patience,

Para.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kalmatos on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:16 am

Yeah, Falcon posted, i have to apologise to him as i was the one disappearing at first!

kalmatos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:18 am

No need to apologise, I think I put off posting a little too long :s.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kalmatos on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:01 am

Hey, Parabola, want us to continue posting? As i feel that if we do that the story might move on too much.

kalmatos
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!