Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Maid Academy

Maid Academy

a part of “Maid Academy”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

On the small island of Kyokuyo off the coast there is a school for upcoming maids and butlers. It is located near the elite school for the maids rich sponsors.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Maid Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Maid Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:22 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Maid Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Maid Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:03 pm

I'm debating with myself whether to join this or not.

Is there a maid specialization that mostly cleans? I can't quite figure out if housekeeper is cleaning or managing maintenance expenses. If so, I think I've got a good outline of a character.

And, wait, what? That, if I'm correct, is two roleplays I've found you on, sir/miss Aniihya. XD This and the steampunk roleplay.
Last edited by Robinwing on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Rawr! I like the charrie I submitted-"Goth Maid of Doom"... :) Hope I get accepted. <3

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:08 pm

I submitted one too ^^
YAOI is my DRUG

YaoiDruggie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:12 pm

Another question, do the sponsors have to have their own character sheets, because I have a basic idea for my character's sponsor, and just want to know.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:07 pm

I think they do. :) I saw two on the main page. :D

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RegretIt on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:10 am

Oooh, I'm totally joining this! :D can we have two characters? I want to play as a maid and a butler ^^

btw YaoiDruggie, I love your siggie lmao

[edit] never mind, I think we've got enough butlers already haha

RegretIt
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:13 pm

yes sponsor have their own character sheets your can add some if you like.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:53 pm

I just added one to explain my maid character. Sorry that he's got such a short profile, but I haven't quite completed thinking him through, I'll probably amend it as time goes on.

EDIT: Wait, nobody answered if we're allowed more than one character...

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:39 pm

You can have two characters. Anyways let us start.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:10 pm

Rightio. I'll just wait for Kiyoko to be accepted (even if I have to change something in her profile), and then I'll join in!

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:17 pm

@RegretIt: If my character get's accepted, he could sponser your character if yu want.
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:20 pm

Who are you talking to? *There's a quite a few characters who don't have sponsors*

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Um RegretIt, hints the @RegretIt and I was ask RegretIt because my character comes from a former Yakuza family, and there for he might suport helping those who leave the Yakuza getting on their feet.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Designation Kik on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:14 pm

^ I think you mean "hence". Do you?
Come to the edge,
We can't, we're afraid,
Come to the edge,
We can't, we will fall
Come to the edge,
And they came
And He pushed them
And they flew
--Guillame Appolinaire

Designation Kik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:47 pm

Honestly the thought never crossed my mind, especially since they sound alike when you say them, but if you say so i'll go with that.

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Designation Kik on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:58 pm

lol, I didn't know if "hints" was cool new slang I didn't know about.

Designation Kik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RegretIt on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:01 pm

@onirukon: Sure. I'll think of an idea on how to have our characters meet

RegretIt
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:05 am

Ack! Sorry, I was half asleep when I typed that (it was 11 o clock over here), and I honestly didn't notice that.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:01 am

someone please post

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!