Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Super Sonic Bros X- The Wormhole Saga”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Super Sonic Bros X- The Wormhole Saga

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:26 am

I will think about King Boo. Odd enough my autistic brother asked where is King Boo and Petey Pirahna I mite add them as filler villains. I wouldn't consider them a MAIN villain. Villains after the chaos emeralds are the main villains.

Pick Yoshi and Tails then that works. Its two side kicks and no offense you make a great sidekick
I have been blessed with an awesome gland and underneath that there is a second awesome gland. True Story!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:29 am

Ok I see, that works.

Ok I might do that then. And what do you mean I make a great sidekick? I'm not offended or anything I'm just seriously confused.
Two wrongs do not make a right. However, three lefts do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:32 am

you know I always consider myself the superior of you. Don't play stupid

LOL

I am just f***ing with ya

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:35 am

I am sure you have seen the massive enemy list. i don't know when it will end. I even made a secret final boss that I already know who I am going to pick.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:35 am

Ok...

I guess I will just see what happens tomorrow then.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:40 am

Most likely if I don't decide to play as X. It will be a postpone announcement. I am debating if i should play as X. You guys been waiting for 2 weeks as it is.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:22 am

We don't oblige you to play X but I seriously don't know alot of megaman storylines. I never played much megaman so I think myself off the list for playing X.
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:38 am

Well Cheeseymonkey I have played Megaman X. I never really understood the storyline but I know some things about X. I am thinking that I should play X. I will make the decision later tonight.

9/14/10- We are getting started with or without X. I am still debating If I should play X. Most likely I am going to.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:53 am

ANNOUNCEMENT

We are starting 9/14/10.

I have sent msgs to a few ppl letting them know we are getting started.

All my GM posts will be posted around 3 a.m. Midwestern Central Illinois time.

Remember No Godmodding, No Spamming, Wait for all roleplayers even the GM to reply.

I will copy and paste all my GM posts in word pad, so lets say if you are gone or grounded for a week and you missed a lot. I will send my post you missed with the date on it to let you know what you have to do.

Alright that is all guys. If all goes well I will put the first post tonight at 3 a.m.

THANKS TO ALL WHO JOINED THIS ROLEPLAY I HOPE YOU ARE ALL LOYAL AND DEPENDABLE AS I KNOW YOU ARE.
HAVE FUN GUYS

Hurricane as Sonic the Hedgehog
Cheeseymonkey as Shadow the Hedgehog
Litria Death as Amy Rose
Protoman X as Zero
Vio-Lance as Super Mario Bros.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:55 pm

Ok I can't wait! I have submitted Yoshi and Tails for your approval as well.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:37 pm

Oh oh I have a question! Okay i think these ones will be my last.

Question 1: Does sonic and shadow have to roll in a ball and bounce on enemies to kill them or they can punch and kick and do that kind of s***?

Question 2: Do I have to have a chaos emerald to do my chaos attacks? LIke if I use chaos control without an emerald what will its conequence be?

Okay I think I'm done with the questions. If I have any others I think I'll just ask.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:03 am

Cheeseymonkey it would be lame if sonic and shadow had to roll in a ball to attack. So I am allowing them to punch and kick. Even Mario and Luigi are allowed to punch and kick.

Shadow just needs one chaos emerald to use chaos control. However you will not start with any chaos emeralds at all. However you will only be allowed to use Chaos Control a few times the emerald depletes your energy

Chaos Control: The ability to temporarily slow down time and opponents to land a few strikes. However to the opponent you will look as if your teleporting place to place.
Last edited by *Darth-Kryon* on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:15 am

Ok one quick dumb question. Sorry. What exactly are Chaos Attacks? I pretty much know they're special better attacks but are there different ones? Different people have different ones? Who can use them?

Hurricane
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:13 am

Hurricane you do not have to worry about Chaos Attacks. Shadow is the only one who can use Chaos Control. You need at least 1 chaos emerald to be able to use this ability. Sonic doesn't have the ability to use Chaos Emeralds for extra power so you have no worries.

IN THE WORDS OF SHANG TSUNG FROM THE MORTAL KOMBAT MOVIE
"IT HAS BEGUN"

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:56 am

Now we have to wait for Litria Death to reply before we move on.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:24 am

Giving it one more day til we move on. We just started this roleplay

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:33 pm

I am trying to post something soon. I've been very busy. Excuse my lateness.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:02 am

Wasn't Amy in the Ice Cap Zone with the Maverick Hunters? How'd she suddenly get to Gritzy Desert?

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:17 pm

I know Protoman X but lets just go with the sudden change of location. Its just the beginning of the roleplay so no worries

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:25 pm

Hey, would it be okay if I submitted a sheet for Rouge the Bat, too? :)

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!