Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ouran Academy's Music Room 3-2

Ouran Academy's Music Room 3 :D

a part of “Ouran Academy's Music Room 3-2”, a fictional universe by ChibiKawii.

Where you can create your own senarios within the Ouran Host Club! :)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ouran Academy's Music Room 3-2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Ouran Academy's Music Room 3 :D

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChibiKawii on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/ouran-academys-music-room-3-d/]Ouran Academy's Music Room 3 :D[/url]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChibiKawii
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration

Re: [OOC] Ouran Academy's Music Room 3 :D

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:04 pm

Can I double as Hunny-Sempai?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animanga on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:35 pm

ummmmmmmm i was wondering if i can do one of the twins if thats possible

animanga
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsukaiEievui on Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:09 am

Uhm, gonna be gone for 2days from Sunday. I've a family outing to attend. So if my reply is needed to continue, uh... someone can kinda play them for me. I don't want the RP to die because of me ^^

MitsukaiEievui
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastPancake on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:54 pm

^^; Could someone explain what happened last? My pages never load right.
I am the Last Immortal Pancake of wisdom and you shall bow down to me or you shall feel the wrath of my evil sticky, gooey, syrup army and you shall then be eaten by the all mighty troll of Squakli. So bow you puny mortals, bow or be eaten by Squakli...

TheLastPancake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsukaiEievui on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:54 pm

OwO Uhm... I checked the character you are roleplaying as, since you didn't reply for a long time [after I submitted a character sheet], I think we were lost and I kinda suggested that they skip that part =/ I'm so sorry!! D;

So uh... maybe you could post how your character entered into the host club again ^^

Uhm... what's happening now is I made my character enter the room [after they decided to skip your part] and the twins welcomed her, Tamaki came and talked to her. That's all I can remember from when I joined this RP.

MitsukaiEievui
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:45 pm

GAH! Can someone please explain to me what's happened?!?!?

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsukaiEievui on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:08 pm

CherryCitrus wrote:GAH! Can someone please explain to me what's happened?!?!?

Overall, what I said in the post before and :
-Hikaru [kyoforever] has a crush on Mitsukai [MitsukaiEievui, Me]
-Kaoru [kyoforever] wanted to taunt him into telling the truth [by offering her a piece of cake from his fork]
-Mitsukai ran out of the room
-Hikaru and Mitsukai are somewhere near the girl's washroom, she's preparing to go home, Hikaru is talking to her, that's about it ^^
____
-Mauni [PockyMauniNeko] came in somewhere in the middle, she's with Haruhi [Delfa], Tamaki [ChibiKawaii] welcomed her.
____
Since I've just joined the RP, I'm not sure what happened before, except, Hiroshi [TheLastPancake] didn't respond for a long time, they skipped that part and Mitsukai entered the room. The twins came and welcome her and after that Tamaki.

I hope this works for you ^^

EDIT: I'll PM this to you too, since some people forget to check the OOC thread... Please don't take it to heart.

MitsukaiEievui
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PockyMauniNeko on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:08 am

could someone tell me what happened? This just suddenly died. Can we try to get back into it if possible?

PockyMauniNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:59 pm

i would like to invite you all to my host club RP if you would like to join.
heres the URL http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/ouran-high-school-host-club-after-the-fair/

waa37
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!