Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Saw: VII Cardinal Sins

Saw: VII Cardinal Sins

a part of “Saw: VII Cardinal Sins”, a fictional universe by Hirochi-Zangus.

Before Lawrence Gordon and Adam Stanheight there were 7 others, each with a chance of redemption. Why were these 7 never heard of before? The mystery will finally be solved once and for all.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Saw: VII Cardinal Sins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Saw: VII Cardinal Sins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Saw: VII Cardinal Sins"

Post questions in here and OOC related topics.

Just like in my last RP, everyone MUST escape their first trap (kind of a "Duh!" thing). After that you can die, hah, sounds hearltess.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Saw: VII Cardinal Sins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:43 pm

You can make my first trap, I don't feel like doing it
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gloomy sunday. on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Yeah, you make really good traps! hehe
I say make my first trap too, then hopefully I can get the feel of it.

gloomy sunday.
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teardropscars on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:26 pm

I'm voting that you should make my first trap for me. In any other situation, I'd make it for myself, but I want to be surprised. :3

And I just realized that your rules thing says to wait for you to accept us before making your actual character sheet. Oops.
Frosty lied to me! xD
That, or I misunderstood him. :3

teardropscars
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:55 pm

I wanna make my trap! I have been designing one since I [ahem, heard] the recent SAW movie! :)

Eh, but, with Tear's idea, I think it'd be fun for it to be a surprise. :D

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Heh alright. Litria, you can PM me your trap idea and maybe we can squeeze it in later? Just send me your idea and all the specs, how to get out, etc. If it's a good one I'll tweak it a bit, maybe, and have that as your first test. Who knows? I'm gunna surprise you afterall

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:33 pm

Haha, yesss! *explodes with joy* I'm glad. I'll have to find my sketch and upload it to Deviant Art. :3 I forgot exactly how it worked, but it was like this table... thingy... Gosh, I'll have to find it! :)

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:12 pm

sorry for the delay, but I'm waiting for our final person to join and also am trying to think how to get our begining games working sicne (instead of last time) I'm going to have more than 1 person per room to start out with meaning more complex traps... and I'm waiting to see if Litria is gunna have a custom trap to start or not.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:26 pm

YAY! I posted so now we can do the game. Fatal's in the room if it was unclear (which it was). I'll PM you guys your traps. Litria I'm still waiting for you to PM me your idea

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:52 pm

who didn't get a pm from me with their trap scepcs? I know Fatal didn't...

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:56 pm

Lol, sorry, I can't my effing sketch anywhere! I destroyed everything looking for it! :( I guess you can just make me one, HZ! :3

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:49 pm

alrighty. You're in the same room as Johnny and... uh... Leiore... or idk how to spell, but our newcomer! I sent Johhny his trap, but I'll have to figure out what yours is gunna be and how it plays in... hmmm.... I'll think about it

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:41 pm

You were close~ :P

Dododododo I sort of, kind of have an idea for my first trap, but I'm not exactly sure how to implement it/if it would work ._.;
Soooooo....can I have a trap too :3 Pretty please?
If I make the lashes dark
And the eyes more bright
And the lips more scarlet,
Or ask if all be right
From mirror after mirror,
No vanity's displayed:
I'm looking for the face I had
Before the world was made.
~W.B. Yeats

Edamame
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:44 pm

heh, okay. If you have an Idea you can always PM it to me. I'll make the traps during school most likely. I'm off to sleep and suffer through the final day of the week. It's not bad, but Brit lit... -bleh- oh well, I'll have everyone's trap doen tomorow by the latest of 7, probably earlier though if I don't get side tracked by the other RP I'm helping someone start up... :D

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gloomy sunday. on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:53 pm

I didn't get any message.
I'll try to think of traps for me for the future.

gloomy sunday.
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:36 pm

I thought it posted....... uh... well, I'll say it again, ahem:

I'll probably just show you the trap specs when you're over because Tawnberry didn't fwd it to you like i specified or I can just pick out your parts and send it to you, but I'll just show it to you probably...

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:36 pm

This was, like, the best roleplay ever. >.<

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!