Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Sword That Heals

A Sword That Heals

a part of “A Sword That Heals”, a fictional universe by Hirochi-Zangus.

A Dragon that rips dimensions into shreds has made his way to Earth, but there is hope. Can you stop this being before everything is engulfed in darkness?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Sword That Heals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Sword That Heals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:44 pm

unless you just fixed it... there's a picture.... I'm pretty sure there always was a picture.... oh well. There's one now.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Alright now that my family crisis is all settled up (involving me wearing a bana suit and making my grandma believe that somehow the Greek and Norse gods appeared) I have free time enough to create Vanx my new upcoming character. But I just wanted to know if having my character be a form of undead hydra minion, if not in cool with just being a hydra necromancer I stead of an undead one.
"We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!"
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

Wallace Wells: No more playing around, time to break out the L word
Scott Pilgrim: Lesbian?
Wallace: No the other L word.
Scott:.... Lesbianss?
Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:01 pm

sure you can do whatever if you're a minion. But if there's something wrong in it I'll PM you to fix it, np.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:01 pm

And lo the character was finished and the people rejoiced! Only to see he was an abomination ready to slaughter them all and ressurect them just to do meanial task........ This just in from fox Morticians stocks are going through the roof!

Edit: Re-read the character rules and adhered vanx a bit to better suit the rules.

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:39 pm

I accepted your dude.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Ok what I miss I need a run though if the rp still alive o.o;

Zenkari
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Wellll.... a lot's happened. Heh, jk. I don't think you missed much. Yami, who was with you, ditched you and was attacked by Qeeoxo. The humans are fighting a golem and now necromancer who summoned an army of undeads. Fatal's characters are "busy" heh heh... so that's all i guess. and there's a minion at the docks killing people, but no one can get to him currently because of the barrier Qeeoxo put up for his second game. Once he's dead then people can go back there. Oh, and Nexuz is... uh... is he still at the abandoned building or did he walk out and just stop? Let's just say he never left the building, heh.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfernater on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:05 pm

uuuum... i'm kinda worried about the good guys here

wolfernater
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Yeah I mean a golem all on his own is a threat but it can be handled, throw in a lich AND a blood thirsty SoB with a demon sword and now the odds aren't looking that good. Oh and hirochi erm what do you mean by.... Busy? Because all i get from that are naughty ideas, and after re-reading his characters it's only furthering that idea. I dint know maybe I need to lay off a bit from those ideas......

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:46 pm

it's exactly what you think... they kissed. heh... Also I'm going to have Yami come in there and help out the heroes after he takes care of Qeeoxo...

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:30 pm

R-A-P-E get that stuff away from me! Unless of course she's in her older form in Whig I would say "Aaaaalriiight. Gothic chick action." But aside from that I'm going to post my minions actions tommorow, to tired right now.

Edit: Great my god d*** Praetorian guard like undead killed in an instant without a sweat or any form of resistance.......... Well I guess now I have to pull this out http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... OfNinjitsu Only instead of ninjas its vikings, So prepare to feel the sweet unholy wrath of two ninas (vikings) no problem, ONE ninja (repeat) is hell on earth.

RE-Edit: Also theres no rumbling in shrapnel its simply automatic and swift, like a land mine, giving little time to react so that it can serve its actual service over a cool effect for the heroes to have. Also it takes more then decapatation to take them out due to them not needing there heads cause there dead. Youd have to leave them utterly useless for it to kick in. Ex: Crushing there rib cage and chest, ripping off both of there arms, or any form of crushing/destroying blow.

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Well from reading all that im afraid to post now o_o

Zenkari
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:35 pm

there's no need to be afraid! I killed a Minion, though I was controlling it... 2 chains remain btb

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:12 pm

So wait did Damien just auto dodge the zombies (Skeletons.....) or did you just decide to completely cut them off and just have the boulder smoosh them in a comical manner treating them with litte to no regard on wether or not there legs actually fucking work? And if its the second one then fuck that, its time to get creative with what to do with a group of 5 skeletons and about 7 arrows being fired continuously at a target.

P.S: Sigh, the life of a minion master is a taxing one when your minions seem to be scoffed at and used as background. Time to go cut some throats and pillage some people.

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Hmmm...... so.... is anyone in favor of reviving this then? Obviously some people killed it so.... "Yeah!" if you wanna revive?

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Meh sure why not, never got to really be a minion lord in this RP and even when it got going the minions were still auto hitted repeatedly so "Yeah!"

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!