Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The THIR13EN - The Fall of CLOUD

The THIR13EN - The Fall of CLOUD

a part of “The THIR13EN - The Fall of CLOUD”, a fictional universe by Midori Shisuia.

The Thirteen Assasians. You've all heard of them. Now one of them has deserted their post. Who's side will you be on?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The THIR13EN - The Fall of CLOUD”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The THIR13EN - The Fall of CLOUD

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midori Shisuia on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:42 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The THIR13EN - The Fall of CLOUD"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midori Shisuia
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The THIR13EN - The Fall of CLOUD

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:38 pm

Is it free to join as one of the Assasians, or do I have to play a random human? :D

If I can, I'd love to play #7 - The Gunman.

Edit: Upped a character profile either way. Haha. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:26 pm

So, when do we start? :)

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwiliDragon on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:31 am

All right...it seems as if this is all the characters we are getting for now, so I think we should start. If anyone was wondering, Midori Shisuia and TwiliDragon are both my accounts. I plan to start the roleplay now. So, go ahead and post.

TwiliDragon
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:05 am

Do we wait for you to make the first post? If not, where do our characters start? What's the "starting" scene, or is that up to us? :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwiliDragon on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:31 am

The starting scene can be up to you. You don't have to wait for me. The scenario however is #13 has already blown up the CLOUD Base in New York City and defected. Rumors are that #8 is with her as well. It is up to you to decide whether or not your character(s) will follow #13 or CLOUD.

TwiliDragon
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:17 pm

Gotcha. I posted, a sort of briefing-esque sort of thing for the Assasians before unleashing them after #13. Hope that works. :)

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:10 pm

Sorry, guys. I'll be away for a few days, so I won't be able to post until saturday. Feel free to continue roleplaying without me. I'll catch up when I get back. ;)

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!