Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

When Worlds Collide

When Worlds Collide.

a part of “When Worlds Collide”, a fictional universe by Waste..

Enter a world that welcomes you with open arms... until of course you wish to return home.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When Worlds Collide”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] When Worlds Collide.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:31 am

Yeah we seem to have slowed down a little. I'm sorry that you had to go snowfall, I have tried to allow people to post before moving on too fast. Although I would really like to get the ship moving so that we can get to the main land. So if people could just pick up the pace a little? If no one else posts by tonight I'll just assume everyone is on the ship.

x
Image"A story is the most precious thing you can give someone ~ Why not write one with me?" - Waste.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Waste.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:55 am

yeah I think you should just get the ship moving :O don't wait too long for someone to post, cuz sometimes it'll just end up a dead roleplay D: happened to me a lot of times. I don't want it to happen to this one cuz I really want this to be a long one

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Harta
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candlelight May on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Hee hee. :D Ashbug, you're cracking me up with Sandi -- I grew up just outside of Wal-Mart's headquarters and I've known several of the Walton family. It's just fun for me!

Candlelight May
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamawaytheday on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:04 pm

Okay so some of you probably noticed that doodlepoot posted as Dani, that's because in real life we're good friends and I didn't realize I was logged in as her when I posted! I'm not sure how to delete posts, so the best I could do was to erase everything. It looks like she posted blank twice, but that's my fault.

Sorry everyone!

dreamawaytheday
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candlelight May on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going on a little vacation for Labor Day weekend. I'll have my laptop in the hotel and I'll try to check in at least once a day or so, but my responses will be slower for the next few days. Those of you in the scene with Oliver, feel free to take control of him if you need to. You know enough of his personality by now to play him right, I think. :)

Candlelight May
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby doodlepoot on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Wow, is everyone gone on vacation? Seems like we're moving much slower than before.

doodlepoot
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:37 am

I'm going to my grandparent's house for a few days actually, starting on Tuesday. So I won't be posting but since my character's being his usual mysterious and freaky self, I'll just have him out of the picture for a while hehe.

Harta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamawaytheday on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:07 am

Ashbug, are you going to post soon? I think me and Candlelight May are waiting for your post before we can continue. I understand if your busy, I just wondered, since it's been a few days since your last post. (This is doodlepoot by the way, I'm just logged in on dreamawaytheday's account.)

dreamawaytheday
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candlelight May on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Bwah, I'm having so much fun with this! :D It's been a long time since I felt like I had the freedom to just make stuff up and see what happens. Doodle, feel free to take things any direction you want -- I'm just enjoying the ride right now!

Candlelight May
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby doodlepoot on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:36 am

Thanks Candlelight May! I'm having a great time too! Seriously, getting on here and seeing a reply is one of the highlights of my day!

doodlepoot
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:03 am

*is back from vacation/back from taking care of my herd of little cousins*

Huzzah.

Harta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:46 am

-poke-
Any particular reason why we're not going anywhere? I am waiting on Dani to do something before I post again :/

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby doodlepoot on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:54 pm

I was waiting on the queen, since Maya, Oliver, Sandi, and Kiya are now in the royal chamber.

doodlepoot
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:01 pm

That's still me, but as I said before, I'm waiting on Dani so that I can put both parts of the post together...

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamawaytheday on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:42 pm

I was also waiting on the Queen, Dani didn't have much left to do since Jake when into his room. All I could have done was describe her looking at different room choices.

dreamawaytheday
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:02 pm

Oh, well I thought she would perhaps react to Regan's message about the others having arrived at the castle.
If not though, I will go post up as soon as I can.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!