Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When Vampire Kingdoms Collide

When Vampire Kingdoms Collide...

a part of “When Vampire Kingdoms Collide”, a fictional universe by Violentious.

Well, you have to join to see what happens!!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When Vampire Kingdoms Collide”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] When Vampire Kingdoms Collide...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:12 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "When Vampire Kingdoms Collide..."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Violentious
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] When Vampire Kingdoms Collide...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:16 pm

I have a question, Could the Celestic have a princess?
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:56 pm

I edited it so it could have princesses and princes.

Violentious
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:35 pm

I was just wondering can we have more then one person?
I already have one made but can i make one more?
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Of course. I don't really give out rules...

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:26 pm

I gotta go..I have loads of homework that I still have to do..i'll be on something tomorrow.

Goodnight!!

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:43 pm

I have a few question about the world in which our roleplay takes place.

1. You already declared a few things about the vampires, but there is still something I need to know. What weaknesses do they have? How do they reproduce? Do they burn in the sun? What are their strengths compared to humans?

2. What other creatures, beside humans and vampires, dwell there?

3. Are the vampire kingdoms about equally spread over the land? Are there other nations or cultures?

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:39 pm

Tsoibe wrote:I have a few question about the world in which our roleplay takes place.

1. You already declared a few things about the vampires, but there is still something I need to know. What weaknesses do they have? How do they reproduce? Do they burn in the sun? What are their strengths compared to humans?

2. What other creatures, beside humans and vampires, dwell there?

3. Are the vampire kingdoms about equally spread over the land? Are there other nations or cultures?

1. They are weak when there are humans around. Reproducing, well... I'm trying to keep this PG-13 and they reproduce the same way humans do but it is for 1 month instead of 9. No they do not burn in the sun. They can pick up the Empire State Building if they wanted to. (Takes place in Medieval times.)

2. Fairies and regular animals you see today.

3. I never really thought it out well... It was the middle of the night so I don't know. Fairies are like the Vampires best friends.

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Thank for pointing that out, Violentious.

Everyone seems to see vampires differently in their RPs, so i needed to have that clarified.

About the weaknesses again: What do you mean by "They are weak when there are humans around"? Does the pure presence of humans weaken the vampires? What about "holy" signs, silver, garlic etc.?

Also: Could I have captured a few werewolves?^^

Sorry for bugging you with all these questions.

PS: Due to a bug I can only access the last 25 posts, so if someone tried to interact with my character, before I was able to read it, please send me a PM with the outlines of the post.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Question!

Are our knights Vampires as well?

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:42 pm

OK, I have NOOO idea where my character is... like AiraValkov said, we can only acess so many posts (is that going to be fixed soon?) so if anyone has any clue where I am, could you help me out?

Never mind. Dandan told me.

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:02 pm

could someone fill me in? I'm lost.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:03 am

right so i posted last night...im obviously in a different time frame to some of the others , and when i come back everythings moved way way waaaaay on with out me so I have no idea if there was even a response to my last post....
What did I miss -_-

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:17 am

Not much.

Lucius had just raised from bed to speak with Dante. A letter, signed by UM (Uther Maundrell, i guess^^, was found on the assassins, as well as the banner of Celestic.

Positions of the Falon people so far: Lucius and Dante are in the throne room. Your character should still be in the private chambers. Seamus had been sent of to the healers and than the trainers. Alanna is somewhere else^^

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:08 pm

Ah thank you ^^ life saver

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:34 pm

Alanna is in the library with Dante. I'm about to post, though, so I will probably switch to the throne room.

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:59 pm

could someone tell me were Amilia and Jason are?

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:19 am

Last time i saw they were in Amilia and jason were in her room talking about the ball and he said he would go with you
Hello fellow spinners of a story

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:49 pm

@!?§?$%"&" !!!
I just worked on a post for over two hours and than my login session has ended, while I was sending it. For those waiting for a response from me: I will write a new post tomorrow, as I am to frustrated - and tired - now.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:04 pm

wow im sorry that has happened before.

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!