Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Knights of Sin

Knights of Sin

a part of “Knights of Sin”, a fictional universe by Hirochi-Zangus.

7 knights, all who represent a sin, must stop the chaos of Oblivion from destroying their planet. But there are some... complications...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Knights of Sin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Knights of Sin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Knights of Sin"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Knights of Sin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:21 am

Sounds like a strange twist. Quick question, can you hold the cystal knight if its still open and what is the premise of the story so i can write a history. Oh thats 2 but thanks for the info in advance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

donanater
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:28 am

sorry, someone already took the crystal knight last night :(

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:39 pm

I'm going to be a little on the late side with my character...getting hit hard with school work this week. I apologize, but I'll get him up ASAP before Friday night.

Why not Enter Galactic?

"Yes Master" Don says as he bows before Astro.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Ok...I know this is gonna seem like a really stupid question but....

what exactly is this about.

I really think (from what I know) this could turn out to be an interesting rp, but I don't know that much. I would love to have a little background.

Also: I saw that all the knights were taken and I was just wondering was it necessary to play as a knight or could you play as something else.
I have played all types of characters:
good
bad
and on a fine line that could go either way-in other words the undecisive bits or the people trying to make everyone happy. (I like to play this one....=.= not really sure why)

Anyways, I would really love a little background and I would be happy to come up with a character....as a matter of fact I may already have one.....*whistles a tune* but I don't know if it would be appropriate for this rp or not..............I think it is since this seems kind of midieval/kinda not and so it this character but....if you would like I can post it here for you to look at and then you could tell me what changes would be necessary to make if I need to make any......

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Well I have the story up in the Interest check and you could check it out there if you'd like. Also you either have to play as a knight or one of the villians summoned by the Knight of Wrath which I also have listed (but can be expanded. I simply made enough so that the evil balances with the good 6x6). If you want you can post your character here or PM and I'll see if it's acceptable, but you can only submit a villian. No exceptions, sorry. This is about the knights and not townsfolk and such, and even so the Knight's base is outside of the castle walls so there's no point in entering town. The story basically goes like this:

Knights were chosen because of their unique characteristics (their sin) and were knighted to protect the town from the being of pure darkness, Oblivion. During sometime (I will post this in the first post and I apologize in advance for "god modding characters") the Knight of Wrath gets upset with their leader, Knight of Greed, and leaves the knights lusting after ever-growing power and after hours of wandering stumbles upon a cave which looks like an abandoned temple and makes this his new hideout. He then breaks away at the walls and discovers a crystal in the shape of a warrior and touches it, reactivating it under his command. After that he meets a Daemon whose howl summons Negative and Void Cluster from the deep space. Then, moments after Void Cluster arrives and before Negative appears, an unknown, masked man approaches and gives his complete servive to the Knight of Wrath and goes by Beowulf (pronounced Veh-oh Vulf). He was an ex-hero and no one really knoews what happened to change him, but he now is under the service of the Knight of Wrath. That pretty much sums up the proulge and a little of the begining of the RP... Oh, and the Knights are known to be lazy and stubborn except the Knight of Greed, since he's the leader and all. The rest of the info is in the RP itself and the introduction. have fun! :D

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:46 pm

oh, and Astro, that's prefectly fine! You were Greed right? Yeah, it's okay. I don't expect this to shoot for the moon this week,

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:27 pm

so my guy gets a minion, hmm

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:59 pm

a minion? he gets like 5 hah hah.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:33 pm

I'm almost done drawing my character Hirochi, expect him in like an hour. Again, sorry about the extremely long delay.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Nah, that's perfectly fine. I posted up the begining since you PMed me his name. People, please post at least once so we can continue. I will not post until everyone else has had a chance to post, that is, unless it becomes extremely long of a wait then we'll catch whomever does not post up.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Character posted, I'll be your resident ass hole guys XD

I think the intro actual captured him extremely well. Like I said in his personality, he holds his friends (which he has a very small amount of) very, very dear.

I also had to scrap the idea of him being a kid, made him 19, still younger than most of them...but not as young as I originally wanted -_-.

EDIT:

I also had NO idea that I was the leader of the band. XD Well then!

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:27 pm

heh yes. To clarify this The Knight of Greed is the Leader of the Knights and the Knight of Wrath is the leader of the baddies (excluding Oblivion of course).

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:34 am

Ummm... guys? You know you can post right?

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:53 pm

I'm just waiting untill Crystal-thing's needed, I can't think of a way to introduce it.

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:17 am

alright, that's fine. I'm just waiting for the others to post... not many people have...

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:31 pm

You should PM them then,

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:40 am

well, the main problem is that they haven't been on since they signed up and made their characters... I'm talking to Gula and the person playing her heasn't been on since SEP 22... so... I just haveta wait till she gets back on. The same situation is basically for everyone else who hasn't posted. I'm still waiting for Skittles to finish her charater since she was the first one to make one, yet it's not complete...

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!