Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Inheritance House

The Plantation House

a part of “The Inheritance House”, a fictional universe by Krauklis.

A home that is inhabited with anything almost anything that is non-human, unless it becomes a meal.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Inheritance House”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Plantation House

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:55 pm

That's how i learned to types fast too :D.. In swedish.. >.<
Kablamow, The sound a exploding granade makes in small spaces.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kablamow
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:10 pm

Yep, this site is for chat rping and forum rping, with the later being categorized into a few categories as well(those being: Non-literate/semi-literate/literate/advanced literate) This particular rp, I would say to be on the lower end of "literate" :3
and seeing how Yeye uses this OOC forum as a note pad, I will too >:3

Leiori's Note to Self

Zurie's Current Stance on Guests:
Charles: Yay or Nay
Wadsworth: Yay or Nay
Dale: Yay or Nay
Zaole: Yayayayayay
Ryuuji: Yay or Nay
Asesia: Yay or Nay
Mayna: Yay or Nay
Barinx: Yay or Nay
Leon: Yay or Nay
Regina: Yaaaaaaay~
Elizabeth: Yay :P

Reasoning for Yay's:
Charles: Polite, refered to her as Madame
Wadsworth: Likes Animals
Dale: Cute Interesting
Zaole: Victoria's descendent
Asesia: May be able to help Victoria
Mayna: Paid attention to Elizabeth
Regina: Feels guilty over the girl's imprisonment
Elizabeth: Feels guilty over the girl's imprisonment/enjoys her company

This random note has been brought to you by Remilton Sweater Vests
Helping your love life since 1896
Last edited by Edamame on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I make the lashes dark
And the eyes more bright
And the lips more scarlet,
Or ask if all be right
From mirror after mirror,
No vanity's displayed:
I'm looking for the face I had
Before the world was made.
~W.B. Yeats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Edamame
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krauklis on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:12 pm

*Feels like crying because his RP is on the lower end of literate.* I blame Leiori!!!!! Haha jk. I think this is fine for me, as it is the first RP I have ever made. I do enjoy typing up 842 word posts when I'm inspired though. Lately it seems I haven't been as creative. Mostly because with my family now using the computer, I have to crunch in a post first thing in the morning within 15mins before I head off to school, and then I have the evening around 8pm or later...which is when I become semi-tired. Also I am 18. Sadly not old like Tartha yet. :P Also I like the 10 and 8 years, thats somewhere in Asia right? I'm talking about how you say 10 and 8 instead of 18. :) Sorry differences always make me curious. Oh and I am 5ft 6 I think...maybe a tad taller or shorter....I don't remember. last time I checked I was 5'5 and that was about 1.5 to 2 years ago.
"My feathers are black as midnight,
so I hide from you.
My eyes are ever so watchful,
So I know your every move.
My voice is loud, and vengeful,
So that one day I may warn them of your presence.
I am Raven, and you are thy enemy.
"
-Patric Sallstrom (Krauklis/Me)

Krauklis
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Do dodododod dododododododododdddddodododo.
Totally did not mean to post this, so I'm going to just babble~ :P

Edamame
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tartha on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:58 am

/has a bad Wonder Twins flashback. He turned into a pitcher of lemonade. And then the rest of the Super Friends DRANK HIM. ~eyes bleed~

Good Holy Heavens Shinobi. We can EAT and DRINK things that were once a part of (are still, in some essence, a part of) Bar? I shudder to think. Shudder!

...Does that mean that he can add bits to himself to make up for the missing bits?
:S

Did I miss a post directed at Dale?

Tartha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

NO you didn't. I haven't posted yet, and you're going to HATE ME, but I'm not going to be able to post again until Tuesday. So I suppose you can assume that Regina has disappeared into her room under the stairs again. As for a tour of the house like she promised... I'll whip up something crazy to happen in some crazy part of the house. She particularly hates the attic... perhaps there? I dunno.

SORRY again!!!!! See you guys Tuesday night!!!

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tartha on Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:45 am

Oh, it's okay. I actually wouldn't mind waiting, but I think we'll miss dinner if we're not careful. ^_^ I'll think about posting a little something-something. No worries love, I'm just happy I was visited by her. -^_^-
Alright, I'll post, and feel free to yammer at me if I do something you don't like with her. I just thought, you know, closer would be good. And then Dale can dote on her the next time he sees her. ~_^

Errg that post got out-of-hand. Monster of a long post. I almost forgot that Dale was a doctor. It's, like, what defines his character (besides the sweater-vest). Ugh.

Tartha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:06 pm

i'm just waiting for Zaole to post.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tartha on Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Yup. I'm just waiting for someone to enter the kitchen. Dale's gonna contemplate food for a while longer before he goes looking for what the house may have stocked (lolz, that'd be a scary thing for the poor man).

P.S. I'm made of BEANS!

Tartha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:43 pm

OK! I am returned! I will bring Regina back into the picture! YAY! :D:D:D:D Btw, NYC was the bomb. You all should go and see it. ;)

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tartha on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:16 pm

Haha. I should have waited. Glad you had a good time though! I'll put NY on my "to-go" list. ^_~ Maybe when I'm back in the 'States.

Tartha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:24 pm

No worries! I'm finishing up a post right now and of course, Regina found her way back to Dale. :) Everyone else has something going on, so I couldn't really fit her in anywhere else. Lol!!!

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:28 pm

is everything going good for everyone?

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:34 pm

I am doing Marvelous :P
Yourself?

Edamame
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:27 am

I just have to find the time to reply to what happens in Charles room with Ms.House spirit. Then all will be walking on sunshine again :3

kablamow
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:41 am

so ummm..............who's gonna post?

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:50 am

I share this query. Tartha... where have you gone? T_T

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tartha on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:13 pm

I'm baaaaack.

I'm sorry I disappeared for so long! Between tests and internet-outages life pulled me kicking and screaming away from the 'House! However! After... oh I have a class I need to teach to today. This evening I shall return with a most huge and marvelous post. Promise! My greatest and humble apologies!

Edit: Screw it. I'm not going to class today. I don't want to. I'm nervous as heck, I got a new job (teaching English) that I start this afternoon, I didn't finish the homework, and I just plain don't want to. So, I'm gonna make a post instead. (psst--good children don't play hooky--they go to class)

Tartha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Bad Yeye! Go teach the youths of America Britain....China? >.>
Anyways! Go teach >:[
We are patient and you have a duty to do :P
Plus, I want to know how teaching goes :3
...But you don't really have to go >.>
Though you should >:3

Edamame
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tartha on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:00 pm

I'm going to teach! I'm not going to learn! I refuse! (I have Chinese Language classes in the morning, in which I go and struggle to learn the language, and I have English Language classes this afternoon which I teach--I'll go do that when the time comes.)

I'll let you know how teaching goes after. ^_^

So, while I was internet-free I watched all of "Natsume's Book of Friends," and I'm afraid that no matter what I do, Dale will sort of drift towards being a bit Natsume-like. I've always enjoyed those types of stories... reminded me of xxxHolic (Yuuko I love you like chocolate--sadly I had to give the series up when it blended with T. C. because I refuse to watch all of C.C.Sakura AND T.C. /ugh). But Dale is a bit lesss...... energetic then Watanuki.

P.S. - If you have seen Lady Gaga's music videos, specifically Bad Romance, you should watch this: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ZJNMDmI8VTA/
No really, it's pro.

Last edited by Tartha on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tartha
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!