Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Starcraft 2 Roleplay

Starcraft The hybrid era

a part of “Starcraft 2 Roleplay”, a fictional universe by TheDoombringer.

A roleplay based off of what happens after the wings of liberty campaign of starcraft 2

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Starcraft 2 Roleplay”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Starcraft The hybrid era

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:37 pm

"Starcraft The hybrid era"

Welcome my children know that this is your birth right and that you have been spawned to serve the eternal swarm for I am the overmind your master!!!! Just kidding, this is the ooc section of me first roleplay where you can talk and do nearly whatever you like. This is also were the voting will take place for what faction you serve.
"We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!"
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

Wallace Wells: No more playing around, time to break out the L word
Scott Pilgrim: Lesbian?
Wallace: No the other L word.
Scott:.... Lesbianss?
Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Starcraft The hybrid era

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Hey, can you take a look at (and hopefully add) the character i posted. I thought it would be a good addition and i hope you like it :D

I just got that idea and decided that most of the best sc2 theams are hybrid and Xel'naga related, so why not have THE Xel'naga technology expert?

Expect technology upgrades and improved ship designs ( :D )

Now good day
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Virginian on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:38 am

TheDoombringer wrote:"Starcraft The hybrid era"
That link takes you to a page that says "This roleplay couldn't be found."

The Virginian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Um, hello, are you still looking at this?

Anyways, you havnt accepted or declined my charecter profile.

Plz add it?

Also check out my own roleplay i started (not too many people have come to it or posted ideas i think, and its going to be preatty good too

so if you wanna be in an epix RP with action, mystery, and suspense (and if i can fit it in, betrayal), plz submit a charecter

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:29 pm

It's in pretty shameless form to advertise your own roleplay on someone else's OOC page, isn't it? :P

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Its not an Ad, just a question, if it came to you as an Ad, i didnt meen it to.

Anyways, the main point was i was just wondering if he was still continuing this or not, sicne there are no characters in this.

Although it has crossed my mind he is waiting for enough that he feels work well together, so i shall wait...just hopefully not long...hopefully this is started before next month lol

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Holy mother of everything blizzards made!?!?!?! People actually cared about this thing?! I havnet even looked at it after 14 days of silence and nothingess (Then I left it like a festering corpse outside your lawn that smell so awful that your ashamed its there in the first place and wont bother accepting its yours). As for me advertising on someone elses roleplay its called...................................... You'll never catch me modders!!!! BWEHEHEEHEHEHEHE! As for your characters I will be accepting and making my own soon. This entire OOC was first meant for people to vote about things so anyone interested please vote on what race (or alliance if you want to call it that) you want the group to be made of. My vote is neutral. If you vote neutral then I will decide who we work for but not who were are composed of. Read the intro for more info about the rules of the composition. Please advertise htis as much as possible! The GM is coming the GM is coming! Let us drink adn be merry! (Then have a hangover with epic movie comedy proportions with an underlined feeling of regret and shame)

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:31 pm

THe Charecter. I've accepted your character but there are a few things I want you to change. For starters equipment. He seems to have a bit to much things. He seems like an engineer so a rifle doesnt exactly fit. Also make the ship more of a personel ship due to my character being the supplier of transportation (In 2 of the 4 scenarios he will provide a ship. They are neutral and zerg.) that way he can keep it and it wont effect wether or not my guy gives us a huge battlecruiser worthy ride. Your history on the other hand is fine. Its simple, gives some info, and has some humor (Spider mines ROFL, E-high five man! give me some skin). Though just a teensy bit more info would be liked. Atleast a paragraph or two. You dont have to but it would help, like for example who is his loved one? Where does he come from, etc etc. Im giving you a large amount of lineance cause your my first joiner and your a xel'naga so be creative with planets and tech. I will incoroporate them into my rp and try to keep it within the main story line.

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:52 pm

For all who know nothing of starcraft 1-2 here are some links.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarCraft_ ... of_Liberty
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarCraft
starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/StarCraft_II

Also im looking for atleast 4-6 maybe 7 people all done with the initial voting (don worry there will be more in the future) before I kick start the rp.

Edit: after more careful inspection charecter weaken your ship, sword, and well everything. He just seems overpowered in general. Back track him and make him more team orientated not a deus ex machina man.

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:06 am

I love this and I am posting the character so be ready! I am a protoss stalker so it mean that I am a dark preator.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here is TRUE-ASSASSIN Over and Out!

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:03 am

Erm guys excuse me perdon but could you accept my character? Is a bit of time I am waiting for it and you are scaring me....
Thank you!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here is TRUE-ASSASSIN Over and Out!

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is dead, been dead for a while. So don't bother making a character, I can barely get on the internet let alone try to revive this.

Bye........

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!