Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

a part of “Gossip Girl”, a fictional universe by lovechanningforever.

Hello Upper-East Siders welcome to your new home away from home. It's me, Gossip Girl. I found a new haven for sins and sinners.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gossip Girl”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Gossip Girl

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:20 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/gossip-girl/]Gossip Girl[/url]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Gossip Girl

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:53 am

Nothing is there.
Like Neopets, but want something better? Tell them 873 sent you! :}
[Psst! It's awesome!]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun May 30, 2010 9:55 pm

Lets get a Gossip Girl roleplay going!!! Come on, I know there are others out there who love GG. Message me and maybe we can start one up!! Or... We can just actually get this one going. :) Doesn't matter to me, as long as we RP.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:53 pm

I havent forgotten about this! Just had a lot going on lately. I hope to post my characters tomorrow afternoon, once im done classes for the day. :)

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:54 am

we still need a jenny, a vanessa plus more new characters :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:22 pm

I'll take jenny if thats okay :)

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:58 pm

That would be great!! I don't think lovechanningforever would have a problem with that so please submit your character sheet! :D

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:30 pm

sweet angle, you are a sweet angle and yes you can! i do have to warn you, i hate jenny lol! no i dont hate you i just really hate jenny :p book and tv wise lol

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:29 am

(OOC: It's okay dear, we are not in a hurry we like to keep it chill, lol.
Anyway I was thinking if we should have this RP reviewed by Mods and Mentors. I need to hear/read your votes, either a yes or a no.
Replies should be posted at the OOC thread of this RP. And well, I was thinking it might do us some good (depending on the review) and I do have to warn you that it could be a bad review or a good one. So tell me what you think. And YEY! WE got a Jenny! Love you for that and welcome! xoxo)
so here's the link to the review post, be honest guys:
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/official-roleplay-review-request-thread-t47187.html

Cast your votes; just a yes or a no and why.

<3

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alacrity on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Not sure where my last post went, but if it does come up, sorry for the double post! I won't mind at all, I didn't even know they did this! A little constructive criticism never hurt anyone! :)

alacrity
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!