Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Inheritance House

The Plantation House

a part of “The Inheritance House”, a fictional universe by Krauklis.

A home that is inhabited with anything almost anything that is non-human, unless it becomes a meal.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Inheritance House”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Plantation House

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:49 am

I love Holic. Yuuko makes me one happy person. As does Watanuki. :) Much love there.

And btw, the Lady Gaga thing is AWESOME! I am hearting it all over the place!

Edit- Dude... My post sucks. But I am so tired right now, its not even funny. I will make up for it later, I promise!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tartha on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:12 pm

/nods /nods

I'm going to recommend "Natsume's Book of Friends" then. It's not quite as... zany (?) as Holic, but it's still fun. ^_^ I saw someone cosplay Yuuko well once. I was so astounded all I could do was gape and stutter something, "I, you, amazing, shake hand?" She just smiled all coyly at me.

My Dad is rather fond of the phrase, "Can't swing a dead cat without hittin' someone you know." I figure that takes the cake for icky common-place sayings. ^_^' Ahh, but it's good to be back.

Errgh. I had to really stretch that post to make it more then 100 words. Really STRETCH it. I think was maybe 50. 'cause. You know. Sometimes the mind is blank, and the actions are brief. A bit like the dialogues Cormac McCarthy writes (great writer--even if his subject matter is not my normal fair). Bulk does not always mean 'talent.' At least, that's what I tell myself when I can't come up with two words to string together. ;) ;)

Edit: S'all good. Let's just keep this ball rollin'.

Ya'll think I should make another character to go traipsing about in the swamp with? I'm tempted. Might give me something to distract myself with while Dale loiters about in the house. Hmm...

Edit-Edit:
Kids? Ya'll out there somewhere?

Edit-Edit-Edit:
It would appear... that I am all alone.
"Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane."
- Philip K. Dick

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tartha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:36 am

This rp sure is quiet people >.>
Where is everybody?
Kablamow, The sound a exploding granade makes in small spaces.

kablamow
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:22 am

SORRY!!!! I know Dale is waiting on Regina right now! Gods honest truth, I have no idea where she should take Dale first, considering no one else is alive in here either. And I've been so consumed with 2 other rps that I just got lost in a whirlwind of words and plots and sentence structure. And the site maintenance had me all wigged out. @_@ That was nutso.

If I can think of something good, I will definitely post before the day is through!

SORRY!!!!! T_T I am so sorry!

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:46 am

She could show him the garden/swampy thingy.. And i'm waiting for the house spirit to do anything before Charles can come to life again :P

kablamow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tartha on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:35 am

Welp. Dale will continue to wait in suspended animation. I've done my bit. ;P

So uh... I take it this rp is dead? Confirmation: yes/no?

Tartha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:20 pm

i believe it is...
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:54 am

We can't let an awesome rp like this die ...

kablamow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:32 am

i'm still up to continue this rp if anyone else is.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tartha on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:11 am

Ahh. It really is a shame that it's dead. Oh well. If anyone knows of any good other games let me know. ^.^ It was fun for the short while it lasted.

Tartha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:20 am

I want to continue the rp to but if it's just you and me then i'tll be a little boring :P

kablamow
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!