Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Hunger Games: A Tide of Blood

The Hunger Games: A tide of blood

a part of “The Hunger Games: A Tide of Blood”, a fictional universe by Moksha-Achieved.

The 34th Hunger Games are about to begin! Should you be chosen as a tribute, you'll have to put yourself to the ultimate test of survival. And of course, kill your fellow tributes. May the odds be ever in your favor!!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hunger Games: A Tide of Blood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Hunger Games: A tide of blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:05 am

Hunger Games: A tide of Blood

Ok everyone! Just a few things that make this thread worth looking at :)

We'll be starting after we have 14 characters in the game. (Or whenever I feel like we have as much as we're going to get, whichever comes first.)

Also, we'll be keeping a tab on who kills who. Person with the most kills gets a goodies basket!!! :D

I can't stress enough how important it is to read the rules. The one post per three days rule will be enforced MERCILESSLY, so make sure you PM me if you need to be gone for a long time.

Since the kill count is important, I use a random number generator to decide the order in which players get to kill off other players who have timed out. Basically speaking, when a person hasn't posted for three days, the first person on tis list has the right to kill them, and will have one day to execute the person, or I'll take the kill for myself. These kills DO count towards the kill count.

The list is as follows:

D8F
D2F
D2M
D5F
D6F
D3M
D10F
D11M
D12F
D3F
D4F
D9F
D4M
D12M
D9M
D7M
D1M
D5M
D6M
D10M
D1F
D8M
D7F
D11M

You'll probably see this shorthand a couple of times, and if you're confused, let me explain: D = District, # = District number, M or F = Male or female of that district.

That's all for now, once characters are accepted more information will be brought up as needed.
Last edited by Moksha-Achieved on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Hunger Games: A tide of blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:56 am

hey im new who here so quick question how do you decide who lives and who dies?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:31 am

thanks for answering my question

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:59 am

District 4 female, District 7 male, District 1 sponsor.

BUT ONLY IF

We begin from the day of the Reaping. If we start the day of the games, I'm not really interested.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:14 pm

We can start then, no problem.

And I'm sorry smrtazz, I haven't been on :( Sent you a PM though, hope that helps!

I'll put you down for those spots, tempest

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Im the one recommened by smrtazz
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

13lazer31
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:20 am

He gave me your name. Put your character up bro!!!

Also: Applications have been coming in slower now, so on SUNDAY posting will begin. So if anyone who reads this wants a character in from the beginning, get 'em in now :)

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:21 pm

When are we gonna start posting?

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:40 pm

hey srry i accidently abandoned my character haha tried to get out of another one, d'oh so just remember i'll play as Ethan I think i will be able to right? idk rpg confuses me sometime

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Hey guys if you still read this it means you are all waiting eagerly to start like me, well it seems like this one is dead, ive stumbled upon another hunger games, except its got a differnt rule where one person from a district wins, It seems ok enough, well if anyone is still interested in hunger games its called the "hunger games 2".

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jon Cage Blaze on Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Yeah I just joined today and I was lookin around and saw Ethan under the Characters and About to be orphaned. Ill take him but I don't know how.

Jon Cage Blaze
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!