Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fangoria

Fangoria, A fantasy RP!

a part of “Fangoria”, a fictional universe by GamingGorman.

A kingdom with a dark past, a newly born tribe, an advanced civilization and Piracy all are present in this fantasy world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fangoria”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fangoria, A fantasy RP!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:04 pm

I agree with that mate.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forum_Stalker on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:43 pm

Well, Rethyn, I've got the guards into the war room with Ruayn and Kcoltch.
The quality of my posts is inversely proportional to the number of role-plays I am currently in, which is 1.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forum_Stalker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:55 pm

Thank you kindly sir! (and the rib kick too!) ;)

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forum_Stalker on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Would you like another?

Forum_Stalker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:27 am

Of course haha

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:10 pm

Working on a post now, Serenity will make a post after me, don't worry shes still with us!

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Made the post, not sure I completely like it though, Its big had a lot to address since half of the characters are now present in the room. Reythn that was a good move to get yourself in the plot.

Midnight Club and Bree look to be working on a side plot, as do TheTrooper and Qetzo. Everything looks good.

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTrooper on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Qetzo, all this gladiatorial bravado makes me want to watch the Gladiator.
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

"So when you're waiting for the next attack, you better stand there's no turning back."

TheTrooper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Haha I gotta say Forum_Stalker. I really enjoy your posts!.

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Hey guys, I can't really post until a couple of 'days' have gone by, so my next post isn't going to have a lot of meat to it.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:15 pm

I like it how we have about 5 people in a castle talking about dragon attacks and fates..

Then we have to guys in the corner beating the CRAP out of eachother.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTrooper on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Well I was just eager to start a fight and Qetzo's character seemed the most likely to oblige :D

I enjoy the fighting, it keeps people coming back to read if anything and thus leads to more posts.

TheTrooper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:04 pm

Its fitting, both of them are very warrior centric characters, and its not like they know of anything that happened in Fangotha, and even if they did its doubtful ether of them have much reason to care unless suddenly the whole world was in peril. Come to think of it, its doubtful that the people of Garunim know anything of what happened 100 years ago. Aurlious might, that's up to the his player though.

Also as with Nixie and Vasa, Aurlios and Raos are both interesting characters and its fun to watch them develop even in battle, regardless of whether or not they are in the central plot. I left a lot of room for people to do things like that as not everyone likes or wants to be a part of a central plot at any given time. And in this instance in character it doesn't make any sense for them to be in or want to go to Fangotha anyway. Also when you get 9 players in one place things get convulted and the RP can slow down drastically. I'm actually pretty impressed with how smooth this castle meeting room segment is flowing considering how many of us are in there.

Midnightclub, you are so far away from what has been happening you could move a few days along and it should be fine, your character will just be a few days ahead of those in Fangotha. Time lines realign themselves really easily in RPS. So feel free to let some days pass near you.

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:17 pm

One thing though, Trooper aren't the hamstrings on the back part of the legs? I have to check.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:36 pm

If you google hamstrings DO NOT click the images that pop up, one of them is loaded with a virus that installs itself posing as a security tool. I just got hit with it myself.

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTrooper on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Yeah they are, sorry if the attack was unclear in my post. I'll go edit it now and clarify.

TheTrooper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Hmm if rethyn takes the money, he gets knocked out of the main plot for a while and if he refuses it I'd be out of character

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTrooper on Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Well you could always go after the dragon yourself seeing as,

he felt the iron leash around his neck release from him

It looks as if you've set yourself up to do whatever you want from my perspective.

But it's up to you, I don't want to sound too controlling.

TheTrooper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:59 pm

I see what you're saying, I'll send up a post sometime by tommorrow afternoon. I gotta plan this out a little.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Something of worthy not. We can now go back and look at previous posts

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!