Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Experiment

The Experiment

a part of “The Experiment”, a fictional universe by Flame1819.

It's kinda like a bunch of people got thrown in from their universes to this one and must fight to get home.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Experiment”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Experiment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flame1819 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:20 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Experiment"
Oh yeah, if you want to ask any questions, ask them here... I just joined for this, can't PM yet.
f you wish to speak with a member of the roleplay, discuss the rules, roleplay, or posts or just hang out, go here.
Last edited by Flame1819 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flame1819
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Experiment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Woooow! This looks incredibly instresting, i mean TOTALLY instresting!!!! But i have a few questions:
1: Do you have to double up on charecters????
2: What are the antagonists in the plot?
3: I dunno, so you can do one-liners and stuff? Like rapid post/ post responce kinda thing? Clarify please.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flame1819 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:59 pm

angelwolf123 wrote:Woooow! This looks incredibly instresting, i mean TOTALLY instresting!!!! But i have a few questions:
1: Do you have to double up on charecters????
2: What are the antagonists in the plot?
3: I dunno, so you can do one-liners and stuff? Like rapid post/ post responce kinda thing? Clarify please.

1) No, you don't. But if you're referring to the unnamed character I made, ignore that please. That was an accident and um... I didn't want to "abandon" it so someone else didn't take it...
2) The antagonist... he's just a human with the power to take other people from their universes...
3) yes, but no one word posts...
<_< >_>Um... this wasn't completely my idea... it was mostly someone else's but I 1) wanted to share it and 2) change up events, characters, how you get off, and many other things... so people, I'm not a genius... I mean, I DID consider doing something like this somewhere but didn't know how or where... I just... got help.

Flame1819
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flame1819 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:58 pm

If you wish to speak with a member of the roleplay, discuss the rules, roleplay, or posts or just hang out, go here and the channel is #the_experiment

Flame1819
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cooper on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Hey Flame, I'm interested in your roleplay, and I consider myself to be a pretty intelligent gal (I never got lost during Inception), but I can't really do anything with your roleplay unless you give me more information.

How can they all co-exist in the same universe? Were they yanked out of their own?
What's going on?
What's the setting?

All I have is an intro to one of your characters, which tells me next to nothing and is misplaced.

You have a great idea going I think, but there's not enough information to go with.
I can't think of anything witty or insightful to say, so I'm going to say some (obscure or not) lyrics from a song and hope you don't realize.

Cooper
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!