Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Saving our Kingdom

Saving our Kingdom

a part of “Saving our Kingdom”, a fictional universe by Yuoiea.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Saving our Kingdom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Saving our Kingdom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Saving our Kingdom"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Saving our Kingdom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:12 am

Can I reserve a human female spot, please?
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:26 am

angelwolf123 wrote:Can I reserve a human female spot, please?

Uhm, I'll reserve a spot, but to everyone else, I'm only willing to reserve two spots, one male and one female, cause well...I wanna get this thing going...

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:06 am

Ya, i see what you mean! I sent a charecter...

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:54 am

iv applied, if anything is wrong with the application let me know.

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:38 am

Ken Shiro wrote:iv applied, if anything is wrong with the application let me know.

1) You forgot to give them a name, so I therefore cannot view your character to see if I like it or not :S
2) I might not accept it right away, so speaking to everyone as a whole, and not just towards Ken Here, I realize you've sent a character, I just am a busy person at THIS time of day, so I may not get to you at....well...4:30 in the morning...almost 4:40...

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:51 am

sorry about that, forgot to fill in the top part. Iv sent in another application.

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:04 am

Hey, just wanted to say, do you think you guys could cut back a bit on posting a bit? Five posts already and mostly from the same people, at this rate it's going to turn into back and forth.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:11 am

Gotcha, can do!

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:48 pm

Hey Yuoiea? If you want, you should give one of the guys the room that connects to the tapistry room. Its just a suggestion though...

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Higurashi on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Still need males?

Higurashi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Higurashi wrote:Still need males?

Yeah, two, :/ cause it would go a lot more smoothly if there were more.

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:50 pm

angelwolf123 wrote:Hey Yuoiea? If you want, you should give one of the guys the room that connects to the tapistry room. Its just a suggestion though...

That would prove interesting, I will allow it, whichever one of the males would like it may call it theirs :)

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Higurashi on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:14 pm

Sent a character and waiting

Higurashi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:04 am

Higurashi wrote:Sent a character and waiting

but you didn't finish the bottom half of the character sheet o_o; you left your answers blank..

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Higurashi on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:15 pm

craaaap, lemme put that here if I can... I don't wanna ree-do it again

Quirks: Has a tendency to bite his lips when nervous, drawing blood. (its left scars)

* Best Qualities: Considerate, Thoughrough

* Worst Qualities: Cold-hearted

* Sexual Background: Hetero, not a virgin

*Other Important Details: He's an assassin!

Higurashi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:33 am

Higurashi wrote:craaaap, lemme put that here if I can... I don't wanna ree-do it again

Quirks: Has a tendency to bite his lips when nervous, drawing blood. (its left scars)

* Best Qualities: Considerate, Thoughrough

* Worst Qualities: Cold-hearted

* Sexual Background: Hetero, not a virgin

*Other Important Details: He's an assassin!

You don't have to re-do it. You can go to your characters and edit it you know :o Just not the character name XD

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Higurashi on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Edited

Higurashi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Higurashi on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:19 pm

Guard: But I didn't want to die!

Lasdimir: Well to bad!

Higurashi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:12 pm

Higurashi wrote:Guard: But I didn't want to die!

Lasdimir: Well to bad!

xD

Jackie: At least you die quickly, I get kidnapped.. >.>;

(My real name XD I accidentally put it instead of Jackie's)
Last edited by Yuoiea on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!