Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fangoria

Fangoria, A fantasy RP!

a part of “Fangoria”, a fictional universe by GamingGorman.

A kingdom with a dark past, a newly born tribe, an advanced civilization and Piracy all are present in this fantasy world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fangoria”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fangoria, A fantasy RP!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:49 pm

WOOOOOHOOOOOO

That's awesome.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Anyway, I've noticed a large lull in posts within the last few days.

Whats going on guys? did you lose interest whats up?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Wait what? What did you mean Qetzo?

And I'm not sure what's up with the lack of posting D:

Rethyn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:47 pm

Like if you press page two on posting you can actually see page 2.

Also i might be delayed in posting as my attention is being called to fixing the master bedroom of my house after being badly burnt.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTrooper on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Hey Qetzo, you know how long that might take? I don't want to hold up our portion of the RP if you can't post. In favor of keeping the RP alive I'm alright with a joint post if you are.
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

"So when you're waiting for the next attack, you better stand there's no turning back."

TheTrooper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Its not that im gonna stop posting all together it just that my post wont come as often as they do btw the fire was a week ago after my nephew came >.< thats why it take me a day to post sometimes

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:12 pm

Well, it seems as if Bree isn't coming back... Should I continue my arch without her?

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:15 pm

I don't know :P

I'm just waiting for a post or two then i'll post again.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forum_Stalker on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:27 pm

If Serenity and Kclotch doesn't post soon, I might just post something to get back into the RP.
The quality of my posts is inversely proportional to the number of role-plays I am currently in, which is 1.

Forum_Stalker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:42 pm

Forum, you should probably post. Just to keep it alive. It's been a week and I don't think they're coming back.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Well, I guess this one's dead.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!