Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Louettes palace

Louettes palace

a part of “Louettes palace”, a fictional universe by Mousie.

girls will find themselves kidnapped by a dark magician waking up in his gothic palace...(male places as well) closed

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Louettes palace”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Louettes palace

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkXLegend on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Lol yeah I laughed at that for a good span of time as well

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkXLegend
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:41 am

LOL :']
we can start...as some lovely lady already has letssss ggooooooooo
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:20 pm

sry about the delay in my post, im working on it right now.
Socrates once said........ To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:27 pm

No problem doll ;D

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Lets all head towards the hall you know get to know eachother xD

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:20 pm

sorry it took me so long to post. D=
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:51 pm

Thats okay haha :3

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Sorry for all the mistakes I have made today, new to this website and its a tad difficult to work with. Hope you can all forgive me and thank you Mousie for pointing out my wrongs :)
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Not at all love we were all new once xD s'all fine you'll get used to it in no time :3 thanks for joining the RP.

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:58 pm

No problem, also have another question...oh will they ever end. You posted on the RP forum what characters were you talking to. Confused a bit :)

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:05 pm

oh right..ermm yours and horseygirls character :]

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:08 pm

and just incase its unclear to anyone...im playing a louette lady whose been at the palace for a long time so she'll be gelling with the guards and all and i play louette..okay kiddies :D

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Wow, i'm gone for a day and the RP goes flying by. I'll try my best to catch back up.

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:41 am

Yeah..sorry about that :D i adore fast posting though! Im the impatient kind ;]

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Fast poster here >:D have a question for you guys. Can't seem to PM people and I have posted over 10 times in forum past couple days...any ideas whats going on?

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 pm

havent a clue... :3

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:48 pm

May move this whole thing forwards a few days...to full moon :3 and i'll add to the introduction so you understand a few more things XD

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Right im Pming you all about Full moon okay peoples :3 well...Pming those concerned. I'll start it off okay so no one post before hand <£ love you all

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:49 pm

No bodies replying to me and telling more what they think xDD and i need to go to bed!! but..but..i can post loads tomorrow and get this show on the road so..dont leave me!! :'3
So please do express yourselves with your own idea and all teamworks kiddies!

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Dang it's been a week and a couple days :o excited to see what happens on the full moon :D
Hell hounds...wish I could have them as a real pet :'(

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!