Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

When the Roses Bloom and the Snow Melts

When the Roses Bloom and the Snow Melts.

a part of “When the Roses Bloom and the Snow Melts”, a fictional universe by jlb.cozmo.

DEAD. NOT RPING ANYMORE. CLOSED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When the Roses Bloom and the Snow Melts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] When the Roses Bloom and the Snow Melts.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jlb.cozmo on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:52 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "When the Roses Bloom and the Snow Melts."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"You must know how to lie before you could ever learn to tell the truth."
-Life is Beautiful by Sixx:AM

:P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jlb.cozmo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] When the Roses Bloom and the Snow Melts.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Can i reserve my dears...reading the introduction this actually looks organised..not just some randomly splurred RP on highschool! Id really love to join as a human would that be okay?
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoGoKeepGoing on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:14 pm

May I reserve a spot as well? Female human would be lovely :)

GoGoKeepGoing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jlb.cozmo on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:13 pm

of coarse! both of you guys, I will reserve! ((: ssoryy for getting back to you late, but i will reserve.

jlb.cozmo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PockyMauniNeko on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Are female vampires allowed? I can edit my character to be a female human, if you wish, but I do like Mauni as a vampire. It doesn't bpther me if you want her human, though =)

PockyMauniNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jlb.cozmo on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:38 pm

vampire girls are alright. I just made a slight mistake and accidently put her as a human. its fixxed now. haha, sorry about that. ^.^

jlb.cozmo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PockyMauniNeko on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:42 pm

No problem, it's totally cool to make mistakes ^.^

PockyMauniNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jlb.cozmo on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:46 pm

thanks for understanding.

as you can see... im not the one to wait for rps to start. heehee.. im too impationt for that. So if you want to start and rpin', then go right ahead. ^.^

jlb.cozmo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:30 pm

i replied. ;D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoGoKeepGoing on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:05 pm

I don't think I'll be joining after all. Sorry for the inconvenience.

GoGoKeepGoing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:57 pm

I submitted a character :3 i read the posts so far they're so lovely!

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCloud9x on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Oh about your PM (sorry can't find the Reply button >< it disappeared D= ) I'll keep being a Vamp

xCloud9x
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jlb.cozmo on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:44 pm

ok!

jlb.cozmo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:12 pm

Question...do they arrive in school uniform? Or their own clothes

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!