Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Universe in Flames

Universe in Flames. Future Nation RP

a part of “Universe in Flames”, a fictional universe by Saxious.

In the far future, galactic Empires rises and falls. Wars starts and ends. Economies boom and falls into depressions. What will your nation do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Universe in Flames”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Universe in Flames. Future Nation RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baphomael on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:50 pm

If its ok with you, I'd like to resubmit my Druchii nation from your previous RP. Sadly, it kinda died before I had a chance to really get into it :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baphomael
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:19 pm

that's fine go ahead. As you can see, I'm using my previous nation as well
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baphomael on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:58 pm

cheers. Gonna add to them ever-so-slightly, and have them as something of a race of psychic vampires, to explain their prediliction for being massive douches. Make them less dark elves in space, and more vampires in space.

Baphomael
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Though this OOC-Thread doesn't seem very active, I just want to inform anyone that I'm finished with the necessary parts. If there is actually someone, who needs some occupation, just go ahead and tell me. I don't wanna just burst into any developing scene.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baphomael on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:27 pm

Right, getting close to finishing my profile. Looking forward to terrorising your women and children :p

Baphomael
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noble Actual on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Not without one hell of a fight Baphomael

Noble Actual
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baphomael on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:59 pm

heheh, hell of a fight... quite apt. yea, woulda finished up sooner, but had a bitch of an essay to do for uni, n then i had my birthday weekend so i've hardly been compos mentis lol. ill try getting my char sheet and an intro post up tmoz after uni.

Baphomael
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:15 am

hey guys, I just want to point out that I never specified when you had to post. If it takes you a week to get something together that's fine, besides, school is getting worse throughout the majority of the world, I know it is here, at least, so take your time, no need to rush, it is a slow paced RP

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:07 pm

To those that may have wondered why I hadn't posted in this roleplay for a while: School occupied much of my free time and I wasn't able to focus on roleplaying a whole nation for quite some time. I hope to be able to post more often now, but school might bury me in work again. So just you don't wonder, if you have to wait a few days for me to reply. Oh, and yes the plans of the Prophet will unfold sooner or later. "Har Har Harr..."

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baphomael on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:05 pm

well, its taking longer than I expected, between my birthday, uni, and the sudden biblical snow. Getting my profile completed has taken more time than I thought it would. Sorry guys, hope your all still around...eventually I'll be in a position to start posting soon lol :p

Baphomael
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!