Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World of Warcraft: The Shattering

World of Warcraft: The Shattering

a part of “World of Warcraft: The Shattering”, a fictional universe by Avalon_Summers.

Will you be there to Save Azeroth?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “World of Warcraft: The Shattering”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] World of Warcraft: The Shattering

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon_Summers on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:38 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "World of Warcraft: The Shattering"

The shattering is upon us, Azeroth has been forever changed, Deathwing has taken flight and everyone everywhere is in an uproar. The Alliance and the Horde have momentarily halted their fighting(mostly) and have come to a tenuous pact, they must unite to defeat Deathwing, or else all perish.

The new Warchief Garosh Hellscream is not at all pleased with this pact and desired nothing more than to charge straight into Stormwind and tear it apart even more, but against his worse judgement, he allows this pact, only because of the safety of his people is in danger. King Varian is no more pleased, with Garosh as Warchief it will be much harder to parley with the Horde. Lady Sylvanas has brought the Valā€™kyr into the Forsaken, and is using them to make more Forsaken from the fallen soldiers in the fight for Gilneas. The king of Iron forge has been turned to stone, and his estranged daughter has claimed the throne for her and her infant dark iron son. Cairne has been killed and Baine has taken his place in leading the Tauren.

Basically this Role Play will be centered around our characters doing whatever, you can be Horde or Alliance, you can fight each other, and we can understand each other(unlike in the game -_-). This is a VERY open ended Role Play, you must know WoW and know your character indepth to go far(or at least thatā€™s what Iā€™m predicting) give as much detail as you can in your character sheet, screenshots are welcome, Worgen and Goblins are also available for the roleplay(but unless you have been in the beta, Goodluck with the screenshot) your specific armor isnā€™t needed, but you can list it if you want, the weapons should be listed at least.
There will be 6 slots available, contact me to reserve a slot, and character sheets must be pre-approve.
Your intro-post should brief everyone on your history and placement in the rp, you donā€™t need to write a book, but just a thought-out paragraph or two summing up your characterā€™s history.
I will allow cross-races, if its not too odd, no half Tauren-gnome(be sensible!), and the story for the character would have to be ā€œbelieveableā€(you know what I mean) something that would fit in with the Lore of World of Warcraft, I will admit, Iā€™m no WoW scholar, I know bits and pieces of the lore, and if the role play goes in a direction slightly contradictory to the Lore, just go with it.
If you include something in your post, or character sheet that is something not widely known in WoW please provide wowwiki link if available.
I will provide links to wowwiki and Wowhead to research questions anyone may have about things.
I ask that people try to post at least once a day, if going to be unable to post for a day or two, please make your post non-critical.(would hate to see how badly you were injured and have to wait 3 days!) I know its not always possible to do, but just a thought.

Final rules, Romance is allowed(and encouraged! Make love, not warcraft!) to the extent of The Role Play Gatewayā€™s rules, if it gets too X_X take it to PM/IM whatever, swearing and all that is fine, if its in context. Grammer and Spelling canā€™t be worse than mine, this whole ^ is an example of it.(unless your character has an accent or is just under-educated, miss-spellings are a must then.) NO GODMODDING, No flame-wars.

I donā€™t expect this to get started right away, people will need time for their character sheets and their intro-posts, once all reserves have been taken and character sheets submitted Iā€™ll announce a starting date and will begin with my intro-post. If you have any ideas for a real plot, or something to happen, please feel free to post it here in the Ooc(or contact me) and we will all discuss and bring it in.

Oh, and please try to keep it to Azeroth, if you start in Outlands or northrend, by the end of your intro-post or no later than 2 posts later, please have found your way to Azeroth. You can be in Dalaran or Shattarah, just the WHOLE world is a little big, and Deathwing doesnā€™t like the cold(or outerspace).

Any questions please ask.

http://www.wowhead.com/
http://www.wowwiki.com/Azeroth_(world)
Troll Druid= Awesome
:D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Avalon_Summers
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] World of Warcraft: The Shattering

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:34 pm

reserving a spot
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!